Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son (4236 Views)

In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos) / Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content) / Man Butchers Mum, Buries Parts In Shallow Grave In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son by ONESS: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
one day a man decided to walk on the edge of a high fence, meanwhile oga devil was on the decon of the highest building. immediately oga satan begin to cry when people see say him de cry they start to ask what the problem and hem said crying " una see that man over there if him fall and die them go say na devil work, na devil doam. Na wetin we e no bi devil work".
Re: Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son by chuqudy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Olumogun:

Why are some of u guys so low in thinking?
Is okija a yoruba thing too?
It is not a must that u comment.
If u dont know what to post, learn to just read and move on.

You are sick and low in thinking. Okija shrine was imported from your kingdom. You taught us juju. Igbo juju is not as strong as yours. Moreover, Okija is meant for justice not for rituals as is found in your lands. Repent from juju today.
Re: Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son by Olumogun: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
chuqudy:

You are sick and low in thinking. Okija shrine was imported from your kingdom. You taught us juju. Igbo juju is not as strong as yours. Moreover, Okija is meant for justice not for rituals as is found in your lands. Repent from juju today.

Now i can really understand ur level of thinking.
Does the name CLIFFORD ORJI ring any bell to you, if not find out a little about him and his trade before u post ur next comment.

This forum is not to sectionalize evil but to correct them when they surfaced, but people like you are sold into tribalism
Re: Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son by Ranoscky(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2010
chuqudy:

You are sick and low in thinking. Okija shrine was imported from your kingdom. You taught us juju. Repent from juju today.

G.M.L.$.I.2.M.B.C grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria / My Neighbours Wife Is Persuading Me To Have S*x With Her / They open his forehead but he was still talking - Blackaxe vs Eiye Lagos PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.