Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bussiness Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bussiness Ideas Needed (1994 Views)

Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. / Bussiness Ideas Needed / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bussiness Ideas Needed by Henwarin(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2010
Hey House I have #1,000,000 to invest and i need some lucrative business ideas where to invest.I trust you guys to assist with this.Thanks
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by onibell: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
i can give u buz idea but it would cost you some money.i am serious about it.be prepared to pay between 20-30k for the service.my name is mr bello and my no.08054236876.tanx if u are interested call
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by royhan: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
makerting of catfish is part of good good buiness ideal that is okay.you market it to country where rearing of that fish up to standard is not favorablelike north,oil producing state etc
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by mrsage(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
Do you wish to start a profitable business?
Do you need information on the most profitable businesses here in Nigeria?
we are small scale business consultants and we provide information on various businesses here on Nigeria
1. Table water and pure water business
2. Production of Custard Powder
3. Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper
4. Poultry farming
5. Meat delivery business/ establishment of cold room
6. How to set up a game lounge/game centre
7. How to set up an events centre
8. How to make money from drycleaning business
9. How to make money from commodities export
10. How to establish a very profitable bakery
11. Drycleaning Business
12. Livestock Feed Production

Kindly contact Mr Itunu Omotayo for a comprehensive business plan, feasibility study or any form of assistance. The writer can also assist to source for machines or equipments.
info@dwightservices.com
www.dwightservices.com
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by zubaic(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
The biz of selling information for money is lucrative , to get details just send ur email address to zubaic4u@yahoo.com for information best wishes.
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by xmarks(m): 2:36am On Sep 21, 2010
If you want to deal hair business contac with me
[email]letmedosir@hotmail.com[/email]

We are one of the biggest hair goods manufacturer from China.
We produces hair weavings, hair wefts, bulks, hair pieces, wigs, etc.
Most of our products were exported to USA for last ten years.
This year, we hope to find some distributors in Africa and selling more products there.
Now, we have customers in South Africa,
We still want to have distributor in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin.
Could you help us ?
We can do our best to support you,
And office and wearhouse can be setup when necessary.

Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by Superuser(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2010
It all depends on your interests and experience. You can contact us on a more personal note. Biocon Consulting Group. biosoftng@yahoo.com. Regards.
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by bayourfar(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Business ideas are every where, my problems with people who seek for business ideas is that it is always very difficult for them to believe that an idea will work.

I have priviledge of doing one on one consulting for some of people advising them what they can do to make money, but the problem is that , they dont believe it will work .

That is the problem!

Lots of people have money stacked away in their saving bank account doing nothing but they won't listen .

Anyway, I want joint venture or business partner that we will put our money, skill and time together and do deal.

we will contribute certain amount and do the business.

Please,if you are interested you can reach me for more details

bayu072003@yahoo.com

080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by fxjunkie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2010

Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by bestlife(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
You can get your business ideas at www.business-tech-general..com where rich ideas will be posted daily.
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by 2dmax(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2010
xmarks:

If you want to deal hair business contac with me
[email]letmedosir@hotmail.com[/email]

We are one of the biggest hair goods manufacturer from China.
We produces hair weavings, hair wefts, bulks, hair pieces, wigs, etc.
Most of our products were exported to USA for last ten years.
This year, we hope to find some distributors in Africa and selling more products there.
Now, we have customers in South Africa,
We still want to have distributor in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin.
Could you help us ?
We can do our best to support you,
And office and wearhouse can be setup when necessary.

do contact me maxndianaefo@yahoo.com, i am the cpo of m633 ltd so we can talk more. thanks
bayourfar:

Business ideas are every where, my problems with people who seek for business ideas is that it is always very difficult for them to believe that an idea will work.

I have priviledge of doing one on one consulting for some of people advising them what they can do to make money, but the problem is that , they dont believe it will work .

That is the problem!

Lots of people have money stacked away in their saving bank account doing nothing but they won't listen .

Anyway, I want joint venture or business partner that we will put our money, skill and time together and do deal.

we will contribute certain amount and do the business.

Please,if you are interested you can reach me for more details

bayu072003@yahoo.com

080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38
pls mail me maxndianaefo@yahoo.com soo we can discuss more. thanks
Re: Bussiness Ideas Needed by DBD: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
Business is all about meeting needs and if your business is not about YOU, there is a very high tendency that you will not last in that business.

There are 2 things you need to consider:
1) do you want a business you will run and manage yourself or a business that you will partly involve in
2) do you want to invest in a business where somebody else is running the affairs of the business and will only give you returns on your investment

Think about those two things before you take a decision!

My name is Louis Ijenwa and I am a Business Consultant working with De Business Drivers (www.businessdriversng.biz)

Regards,
Louis

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration For Charitable Organisation / Abonnema Wharf - Port Harcourt's Dangerous Jetty / Gsm Short Code; Please Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.