Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (37239 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
dem don rob u well well..as u fine reach?
obembet:
As long as the guy is a Nigerian, He will still mess up. Sell all your father's properties amd give him, he will stil cheat on u. Its beta to be alone. Guys...
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Seepayday: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
That's the way it should be but only few ladies can do some of those.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
She does all that like buying gifts for me and taking me out sometimes....but the problem is, one week after, she comes up with this "problem" that requires money to solve and then bill me 2x of what she spent on me the previous week....
Please don't wait for me to tell you we brokeup naaaa.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
9ja worker!

Omo make month do end abeg. I just hope they implement the new minimum wage!

Make somebody borrow me 10k
I go pay back by 1st week of may
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by sisisioge: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
We hearred you! Sebi the first life you came was devoid of the other gender ba? We yeared you grin grin
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Jyde89: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Poanan:

I was really interested in the write up until I read number 5. Once a week cooking means that relationship is really serious. Once a week is much cos it means you will cook the food for the week which amounts to everyday cooking. If it is just a meal, please come to my house and eat. Number 7 go for shopping hmm I may faint oo if I take him for shopping. Meaning I will spend nothing less than 30k, for what now?. I don't think I am wired that way. I can do that on your birthday or probably I have offended you so much. Eeeeh 30k for what now? Hmm

Honesty and respect is really all that matters for a man the rest are add on's, if he loves you he'll accept you for who you are. Just do what you can. My opinion
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by cyprus000: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
franchasng:
On a more honest note, majority of Nigerian and black women in general are wicked & selfish, not just to their boyfriends and husbands, but even to their own siblings and relatives lipsrsealed

Only few Nigerian ladies are good and kind hearted and can help a struggling or even made man, they rather die than help a struggling man stand.

For instance, Nigerian guys abroad go back home to marry broke Nigerian ladies at home and use their money to polish these ladies and turn them to shinning stars of their family, through this way, so many Nigerian ladies have been lifted from poverty through men, and so many families have been lifted from poverty through Nigerian guys doing well at home and abroad.

But on the flip side, Nigerian ladies living abroad will rather die single aunties than go back to Nigeria to marry struggling Nigerian guys back in Nigeria and help their life and family. Only very few of them do it, and they only do it when they have turned very old and passed menopause, this is because they believe if they marry a struggling guy in Nigeria it is a taboo, it means settling for less, so they rather die single than help these struggling brothers back home come over and build a happy family together.

The same is applicable to Nigerian ladies working and earning good income, they rather die single than date/marry broke or struggling guys that full Nigeria, they prefer to be dating few financially bouyant guys who keep hundreds of them as girlfriends and be messing their life up......

Nigeria is messed up now than before simply because Nigerian ladies are occupying good jobs, appointments, positions, etc that men use to occupy and use it to help women who in turn help their families and the wealth circulates.

But ever since women now occupy the good jobs and positions men used to occupy, they still refuse to use the good jobs and positions to help struggling men.

Nigeria is not ripe for women empowerment cos they will hold it down and the wealth won't circulate around like when the wealth is in the hands of men.

Women empowerment is good but Nigerian women are wicked and not ready to show equality in sharing responsibility, they only want equality in getting juicy jobs, political appointments and offers undecided

this is not a blind hate on women. this is the axiomatic truth unclad like the sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Just caress my tits and my ATM pin is yours.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by BIXYBABE: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
what is dis one saying abeg let hear word
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by ogawisdom(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thegents6:
Dear ladies,
Some of you do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. Some ladies think that the
only way to show a guy love is by having SEX with
him; that is why some ladies do not have anything
to offer a guy except sex. SEX is not a PROVE of
LOVE. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy. As
a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the
following ways:
1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-
shirts, shoes, wrist watches, undies, singlets or even a phone if
you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay the bills at least
once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily,
ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love
him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for
him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks,
but not everyday like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once in a
year, YOU WILL NOT DIE.
8. Pray for him
9. Advise him
10. Help him to build a bright future.
Be an ODOZIE AKU and not an ORI AKU
I know some ladies will crucify me because of this
post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy,
not SEX! SEX!! SEX!!!
Dear Guys, I hope say I talk una minds sha?

smiley wink

Respect and submission is the most important thing a real man needs
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by princfred(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
See the selfish things they are breeding for Nigerian guys to marry with their sense of love beginning and ending at spreading legs and collecting change.
Why naija guys wont hustle hard stroll to other African countries like Ghana, Cameroon and Namibia to enjoy real love not these loveless selfish semi oloshos littered here baffles me.
Na Bishop Oyedepo go use their cumulative Shilloh offering and seed for husband buy jet las las when they finally get sense at evening newspaper stage.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by GOODIDEA: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=birdie post=77873837]What is Odozi Aku and what is Ori Aku? [/quote Odozie aku is a woman that builds wealth with her husband, while ori aku is one who consumes only. In other words, the former is a pillar while the later is a caterpillar.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by GOODIDEA: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=birdie post=77873837]What is Odozi Aku and what is Ori Aku? [/quote Odozie aku is a woman that builds wealth with her husband, while ori aku is one who consumes only. In other words, the former is a pillar while the later is a caterpillar.[quote author=birdie post=77873837]What is Odozi Aku and what is Ori Aku? [/quote Odozie aku is a woman that builds wealth with her husband, while ori aku is one who consumes only. In other words, the former is a pillar while the later is a caterpillar.[quote author=birdie post=77873837]What is Odozi Aku and what is Ori Aku? [/quote Odozie aku is a woman that builds wealth with her husband, while ori aku is one who consumes only. In other words, the former is a pillar while the later is a caterpillar.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by princfred(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
obembet:
As long as the guy is a Nigerian, He will still mess up. Sell all your father's properties amd give him, he will stil cheat on u. Its beta to be alone. Guys...
So guys you expect to and who actually do those things not minding that the girl can leave are morons abi?
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Sweetcrush(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
franchasng:
On a more honest note, majority of Nigerian and black women in general are wicked & selfish, not just to their boyfriends and husbands, but even to their own siblings and relatives lipsrsealed

Only few Nigerian ladies are good and kind hearted. Most Nigerian ladies can never help a struggling or even made man to become better or richer, they rather die than help a struggling man stand.

For instance, Nigerian guys abroad go back home to marry broke Nigerian ladies at home and use their money to polish these ladies and turn them to shinning stars of their family, through this way, so many Nigerian ladies have been lifted from poverty through men, and so many families have been lifted from poverty through Nigerian guys doing well at home and abroad.

But on the flip side, Nigerian ladies living abroad will rather die single aunties than go back to Nigeria to marry struggling Nigerian guys back in Nigeria and help their life and family. Only very few of them do it, and they only do it when they have turned very old and passed menopause, this is because they believe if they marry a struggling guy in Nigeria it is a taboo, it means settling for less, so they rather die single than help these struggling brothers back home come over and build a happy family together.

The same is applicable to Nigerian ladies working and earning good income, they rather die single than date/marry broke or struggling guys that full Nigeria, they prefer to be dating few financially bouyant guys who keep hundreds of them as girlfriends and be messing their life up......

Nigeria is messed up now than before simply because Nigerian ladies are occupying good jobs, appointments, positions, etc that men use to occupy and use it to help women who in turn help their families and the wealth circulates.

But ever since women now occupy the good jobs and positions men used to occupy, they still refuse to use the good jobs and positions to help struggling men.

Nigeria is not ripe for women empowerment cos they will hold it down and the wealth won't circulate around like when the wealth is in the hands of men.

Women empowerment is good but Nigerian women are wicked and not ready to show equality in sharing responsibility, they only want equality in getting juicy jobs, political appointments and offers undecided

Dude, why?! Why?! Why?! You just killed everything hands down! You see; I've never been heartbroken by any lady, but I've vowed to break lady's heart as if it's going to be my business. I don't know and can't really demystify why it's very obdurate for ladies to spend on guys but would rather want to eat them and leave them desiccate. I don't know why guys fall for them at all. Is it the boobs, butts or fine face? I can't exactly tell.

If only guys can just ignore ladies, broke ones to be precise, the world would be a better place. They want you to buy the world for them but aren't ready to give you anything tangible.
Talk about their birthdays, you'd send over 500k if you aren't smart, but when it's yours, she will still demand you give her money to make cake or stuff for you. If she's truly in love with you, she gives you sex and that's all! Isn't that wickedness, ladies? If I no date rich ladies, na wetin I gain?

Say no to broke ladies! They're to be taught lessons. They're wicked and scrums!!!

Disclaimer: Quote me (broke ladies) and receive sense today.��
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
biotechshola:

How does it matter if he cheats as long as you are dearest to him?

What is dearest there? Once I love u, I love u.. No need to look for anything outside.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by oyigah(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
gloria34:
Is he my husband? Any girl that do this for a guy she is not married to needs brain check-up. oya come and quote me with your nonsense
It's a pity you lack both beauty and brain..
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
oyigah:

It's a pity you lack both beauty and brain..
Is it by force to Feed and clothe you? Go and work, stop looking for a woman to foot your bills

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Poanan: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
IamProdigy:

But some ladies gladly collect phones of over 200k from guys... Without asking if he is wired that way

cry

Well, it depends.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by ruffDiamond: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
obembet:
correct guy.i no dey follow any of them.they useless pass useless set..I hope to marry an European God willing
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Mck4(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Number 3, they will first ask you to send them airtime before you can get a text.

Number 4, they can easily do that when they are ready to start a quarrel with you. Though some(if not most) well mannered Ladies/Women call very well to show how much they care.

Number 5, most lady can do these, except for our slay sisters than can only roast Noodle, boil Mango, fry Orange, or toast Guava.

Number 6, few, very few, very very few, very very verily few. I mean few few.

Number 8, they can do that very well, so that he will mugu well for them to knack maga him.

Number 9, Boy/Man: I need your advice.
Girl/Woman: advice ke, I don't have advice to offer you ooo. I only want to let you know that that your friend is a bad influence on
you.

Number 10, the future will be so bright that you will need a magnifying lens to see it.

Uncle, they don't like sex ooo, they don't like it all, but tell them I want to avoid sex for just few days mahn, you will start hearing the following headlines

a. You are cheating on me.
b. You are avoiding me.
c. You don't love me anymore.
d. What have I done wrong to you to deserve such punishment(this are sisters that hate sex, but it is now a punishment if you say no to sex)??
e. Am I not smiling nice, is my mouth odor or my fruit at the center of the garden of EDEN smell as bad as Titan Arum or Rafflesia Arnoldii or Hydnora Africana??
and so many other question that you will regret even saying no more sex.

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Davesaves(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
obembet:
there are still good guys out there my dear
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Michelle55: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrDebonair:
1. I don't appreciate gift from ladies. Rather,give me good sex.
2. I won't allow a lady to pay my lunch or dinner bills. You pay yours and I pay mine. Or I pay both.
3. I don't believe in love text messages. Rather tell me to my face or show me when we play fighting under cover.
4. Don't ring me everyday. Who does that?
5. Don't prepare any meal in my absence, I supervise my hygienic cooking to my taste. Nothing changes that.
6. Broke is no state, I like to go through. You wouldn't even know if I go broke. Fortunately, I don't go broke and wouldn't be asking you for money even if broke.
7. You can't take me shopping. It's the other way round
8. You can pray for me. That's ok
9. You can advise me but no guarantee I will take it on board.
10. My future is already bright. Don't try ruining it.
Haaba.. Your own is too much gan kpakpa.
Your rules and regulations will send the lady packing before her time.just take am easy mbok

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by franchasng: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sweetcrush:

Dude, why?! Why?! Why?! You just killed everything hands down! You see; I've never been heartbroken by any lady, but I've vowed to break lady's heart as if it's going to be my business. I don't know and can't really demystify why it's very obdurate for ladies to spend on guys but would rather want to eat them and leave them desiccate. I don't know why guys fall for them at all. Is it the boobs, butts or fine face? I can't exactly tell.

If only guys can just ignore ladies, broke ones to be precise, the world would be a better place. They want you to buy the world for them but aren't ready to give you anything tangible.
Talk about their birthdays, you'd send over 500k if you aren't smart, but when it's yours, she will still demand you give her money to make cake or stuff for you. If she's truly in love with you, she gives you sex and that's all! Isn't that wickedness, ladies? If I no date rich ladies, na wetin I gain?

Say no to broke ladies! They're to be taught lessons. They're wicked and scrums!!!

Disclaimer: Quote me (broke ladies) and receive sense today.��
Easy man! Easy! We will keep trying our best to enlighten and educate our ladies to know what's wrong and right until we get it right someday any time.

But don't be a villain pls lol

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Pelxmiye(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrDebonair:
1. I don't appreciate gift from ladies. Rather,give me good sex.
2. I won't allow a lady to pay my lunch or dinner bills. You pay yours and I pay mine. Or I pay both.
3. I don't believe in love text messages. Rather tell me to my face or show me when we play fighting under cover.
4. Don't ring me everyday. Who does that?
5. Don't prepare any meal in my absence, I supervise my hygienic cooking to my taste. Nothing changes that.
6. Broke is no state, I like to go through. You wouldn't even know if I go broke. Fortunately, I don't go broke and wouldn't be asking you for money even if broke.
7. You can't take me shopping. It's the other way round
8. You can pray for me. That's ok
9. You can advise me but no guarantee I will take it on board.
10. My future is already bright. Don't try ruining it.

Ehm...u r forgetting love, relationships, marriage are all built on companionship...then u don't want a partner who will be true to you and you to her...u want a robot..whose emotions would be dictated by your whims and caprices...it's better you start looking for her now.. cos u may never find such person and if u do.. it will be you living a lie...
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
saffi you hear ...

mannieA ... Would you do all these to me ??
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
saffi you hear ...

mannieA ... Would you do all these to me ??
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Michelle55: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
birdie:
What is Odozi Aku and what is Ori Aku?
Odozi Aku=Keeper of wealth(to my own understanding except my igbo brethren says otherwise smileywhile
Ori Aku= eater/consumer of wealth smiley Please forgive my understanding of the igbo language cry Ndi igbo over to una biko, epp us with the correct translation.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
gloria34:
Is he my husband? Any girl that do this for a guy she is not married to needs brain check-up. oya come and quote me with your nonsense
.. agreed .. same goes for the guy too right ??
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
HeyHey:
I did this for a guy I met in 2011, 8 years later we are married (for 4 years) with 2boys. Ladies, pamper your man (when you are sure he is yours oo, not fraudsters who want to drain you). I may be wrong, but it shows you can be his peace and hold the forte
... funny

guys-fraudsters-drain-naija girls

shiit doesn't add up..

maybe you meant female draining guys
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by MrDebonair: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Michelle55. You are not seeing the true picture. On one hand it looks like rules, On the other hand it's what you call freedom. Means she has less to worry about me from all indications.

I guess you will like that.
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. agreed .. same goes for the guy too right ??
Sure. Why invest all these when you are not even sure you will end up together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot -

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.