Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,647 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy (10430 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / Falana: Buhari Can Confer Honour On Any Nigerian — Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
You Know Democracy Is For The Mumus By The Mumus And For The Mumus.. So He (Bubu) Must Disobeyed
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by babzo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Imaxichuzxy:
Talk talk talk
Zero action zero impact

And which are you doing now? Is it now the same talk? Abi na type type?
Yeye
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by jadeliyi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Racoon:
Singing................ -Nah crase world be that, craze world, -No be outside Buhari de..ey, crase world, -Nah crase man be that, crase world, -Animal in crase man skinny,crase world, -No be outside Idiagbon de...y, crase world, -Nah crase man be that, -Animal in crase man skiny, crase world, -No be outside dey find me guilty, -No be outside they jail me five year, -I no do nothing, crase world, -No be outside them judge dey beg o.......
Respect Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti.
fela anikulapo kuti not "ransom"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Formularcr7: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
because judges then are less corrupt

1 Like

Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by SarkinYarki: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
positivelord:

Bro, you didnt get his point

I did bro . Falana is trying to say even as military leader Buhari obeyed court orders and I am saying if Buhari ever respected our laws he will not be a military leader in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Femi Falana who spoke yesterday in Lagos during a public lecture on the 30th anniversary of the Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR), stated that President Buhari obeyed Court orders as a military leader, but failed to do so in democracy Femi Falana, a human rights activist who wondered why President Buhari obeyed court orders as a military leader from December 31, 1983 to August 27, 1985 but failed to do so in a democracy, said he would write to the Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr Abubakar Malami (SAN), to find out why.

The lawyer who revealed he was worried about how court orders were being disobeyed by the Federal Government, said; 

“I just remember this morning trying to write a letter to the Attorney-General of the Federation and I find, very painfully, that whereas the Buhari/Idiagbon regime complied with all court orders for the release of those who were held illegally under the state security detention of persons Decree No 2 of 1984, we cannot say the same today under a democratic government.

“If you get a copy of Gani Fawehinmi’s book on Nigerian law on habeas corpus, all the judgments of our courts during the military dictatorship of Gowon up to the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, all the cases are documented in that book; not on a single occasion did the military regimes detain anybody who had been ordered to be released by the court. They could manipulate; they could filibuster, but ultimately they got everybody released.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/buhari-obeyed-court-orders-as-military-leader-failed-to-do-so-in-democracy-falana/

As a military head if states, buhari didn't obey court orders 99% of the time.

What did this falana smoke?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by COCKCROW: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
HE REFUSED TO OBEY BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE JUDGES IN NIGERIA
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by orisa37: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Timid and threathened in Uniform. Now Terrorising and Threathening in Mufti. What a Complex?
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by positivelord: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I did bro . Falana is trying to say even as military leader Buhari obeyed court orders and I am saying if Buhari ever respected our laws he will not be a military leader in the first place

OK
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by AkataYeriYeri: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
icebazz:
Please I will really be happy if someone can find a solution to my problem here, I have not been able to pay my school fees and I will be starting my exam next week, am a diploma student of OAU and am really depressed right now, I have not been encouraged to read to my satisfaction bcoz of the issue with my school fees, I will really be happy if someone can assist me, save a soul please
I did OAU predegree. I got admitted .
I was in my first year second semester and I lost my sole benefactor. And I didn’t have any other person to continue to foot my bills .
What did I do ? I left OAU !!
And after one to two years ,I got some money and I went to school again .
If you can’t afford school, then leave ! Wtf!
Btw . Wtf is diploma student in OAU ? Well it’s none of my business
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by sapientia(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
This man set.

A coup ploter?

Which section of the constitution did he rely to carry out the coup.
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by ogbonti: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
icebazz:
Please I will really be happy if someone can find a solution to my problem here, I have not been able to pay my school fees and I will be starting my exam next week, am a diploma student of OAU and am really depressed right now, I have not been encouraged to read to my satisfaction bcoz of the issue with my school fees, I will really be happy if someone can assist me, save a soul please

Drop out of that fvc..kg school and go do agbero work right now..BECAUSE you get paid each time a vehicle loads. After wasting your time to study, pass ...waste your money for useless course handouts, you graduate and no job for you...

Please drop out now, and save yourself from this online embarrassment

thank me later, when you become richer and more powerful than MC Oluomo in just 5 years, and your current class mates become jobless graduates who start begging you to pay their rents and feed their hungry stomachs.
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by sweetjohn(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Buhari has his reasons for not releasing Elzakzaky, and Dasuki even when Justice Onoghen headed Judiciary gave Order to that effect.

We all witnessed what Kanu almost used his nuisance to cause after his release. He violated his bail terms, caused civil unrest leaving people dead, and elloped with his Family, leaving his sureties in dismay

In as much as i respect Abacha/Abdulsalams fruadulent 1999 constituition, National Secuirity and Intrest supercede such confussing Constituition of immuinity to looters and heavy sentence to petty thieves.

see the way you talk as if you yourself is not a thief. Oga park well jor with this your nonsense thief sermons when you yourself is the biggest pety thief stealing ten ten kobo
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Sabaru21(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Falalana or what ever ur name is, dont disturb my grandpa
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
sweetjohn:
see the way you talk as if you yourself is not a thief. Oga park well jor with this your nonsense thief sermons when you yourself is the biggest pety thief stealing ten ten kobo

na wa oo, education dey important true true. grin grin out of all the incoherent thrashy comments i have been reading all day.... yours is worrisomely meaningless shocked shocked .. perhaps you should express yourself in pidgin.

cry cry weed fries brain, SMH dem no go listen
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Khaleell001(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
krissconnect:
He knows he can be overthrown and he was surely overthrown in the military era. Buhari is clearly a senile, tyrannic, hogwash, tribalistic, fanatic bastard.

This is the kind of uncritical quotes that make me think that intelligence does not start and ends with speaking queen's English, but proper comprehension and understanding.

Go over Mr. Falana statement and see where you got it wrong.
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Khaleell001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Falana is getting rusty and senile !! How can you say a man that breached the entire constitution by illegally removing a constitutionally democratically elected govt obeyed court orders, Buharis military adventure was gross illegality in the first place and an overwhelming breach of the rule of law
Apart from speaking grammar, you did not understand what Mr Falana said.

He said when Buhari was a military head of state he obeyed court orders from Gowon's era, not how he got to power.
I wonder how how many of us comprehend people's statement.
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by SarkinYarki: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Khaleell001:

Apart from speaking grammar, you did not understand what Mr Falana said.

He said when Buhari was a military head of state he obeyed court orders from Gowon's era, not how he got to power.
I wonder how how many of us comprehend people's statement.

if you had brain you will know in the first place some one who can plan coup can never ever respect the rule of law
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=bestman09 post=77873008]LIAR! Buhari as the head of state suspended the constitution and ruled with decrees[/quoted
all most all the head of state in Nigeria used decree
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Optionalx: 2:38am On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Dasuki is a special case.

El Zaki is a special case.

I wonder what would be if Dasuki and El Zaki were southerners from the SE or SS.
What will people say that they’re not saying now...
Give examples. Anyone hailing Buhari for violating court orders on these cases... has the victimization and vindictiveness against dasuki for his roll in 1983...
Is only your type sees nothing wrong...
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by Khaleell001(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:

if you had brain you will know in the first place some one who can plan coup can never ever respect the rule of law

You need to bring your brain back from wherever it went to to understand simple basic English;I know hatred has stopped your brain from functioning optimally.
Re: Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy by sweetjohn(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:

na wa oo, education dey important true true. grin grin out of all the incoherent thrashy comments i have been reading all day.... yours is worrisomely meaningless shocked shocked .. perhaps you should express yourself in pidgin.

cry cry weed fries brain, SMH dem no go listen
you are an inconsequential fool. Statistics have shown that People who have achieved nothing academically are the ones who are quick to judge others intellectual ability. My friend if properly verified you are still a Jambito. What have you achieved academically? Answer me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Algeria, Niger And Nigeria Sign Mou For Saharan Gas Pipeline / Can Never Be Poor As Dangote, Gamsu Abacha Flaunts Her Plate Of Meal - Photos / Buhari To Leave For Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference On Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.