Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Want To Learn Programming - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Learn Programming (708 Views)

How To Learn Programming Within Shortest Time Ever / I Want To Learn Programming, I Need A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming by Veiniously: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2019
I really want to learn programming but i dont know where to start from ......and i dont have money to pay for tutorial class how can i learn programming online and what do i start with .....i do learn quickly when it comes to technology
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Which area do you want to specialize in?

Desktop Software development
Mobile app development (android or iOS or Microsoft)
Web design or
Web development?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by perfecta1(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Install basic on ur PC .. Nd look for tutorial videos on how to use it "basic" then after mastering it move to Java!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Veiniously: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
dayo2me:
Which area do you want to specialize in?

Desktop Software development
Mobile app development (android or iOS or Microsoft)
Web design or
Web development?
Mobile app development Android
And web design
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Veiniously: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
perfecta1:
Install basic on ur PC .. Nd look for tutorial videos on how to use it "basic" then after mastering it move to Java!
Is the name of the app basics?

(1) (Reply)

Clean Usa Used Laptop / Microsoft Office Urgently Needed / FOR SALE:DELL LATITUDE-7350 (2in1 Detachable-hybrid Laptop/tablet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.