Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Closed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (3341 Views)

Selling My Soul To The Satan. / Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2019
sukerefakere:
I can only help you Market your Kidney for 4.5M and I'll collect 800k finders fee
4.5m small na.nobody will sell at that price
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2019
advocate666:
OP, there is no such thing as devil.

There is only Lord Master Satan whom I believe you seek.

You have been deceived by the godly into thinking that another entity can give you wealth and happiness while you fold your hands. Satan won't buy your soul. See my previous thread about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1148943/satan-ministry-how-sell-soul

If you are coming to Satan, expecting that by saying a few nonsense phrases and lying idle, He'll magically make you rich, I think you have missed road and should do about turn.

The reason Satanists are rich are simply because they follow the basic fundamental rule of Satanism: Gain wisdom.

From wisdom flows everything.

To get wisdom, you need to read. Start with the scriptures. Genesis to revelation.

Then get your hands on the Satanic Bible. I did also start a thread on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1894549/satan-ministry-bible-satan-lavey

If you read these and are still interested, come back to me. If I am banned, as the mods here love banning me, look for a moniker with "alfa" in it: AlfaSeltser, alfamann, alfaman3, obialfa, omenalfa, etc. There are dozens of them. All of them mine. Get back to me in a few weeks and I will do the needful rest.
wish I have a few weeks...I seek an immediate solution
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
diablos:

I see you're not ready
yea..If u have any other way..let roll..but if u don't..its still nope..
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:
For 10m..let's roll
I was reading your post as a guest. but I really felt I should login to comment on your , post , Ibrahim believe me , if sell your soul because of the temporary hardship, you will be in tear when you really need the soul, Imagine what you are saying , you want to sell your soul, so that your family member can enjoy, it like selling your self to ritualist so that your family can enjoy. it madness !!!

you think that an easy way because people have been doing it, look man, if you want to be rich , you need knowledge,, The business I will recommend you to is online business,, Blogging, or thinking of an idea and create a website, advert on nairaland. you need knowledge to make money,, the different between the rich and the poor is that, the rich man think with his brain to attain knowledge while the poor leave there brain idle , thinking I need to work hard, , smart work is the best my friend not hard work

i know you are trying so hard, but you are only trying so hard in the wrong direction, selling your kidney is the worst decision ever, one kidney will definitely affect you, and when it begins even your family member you care about , will avoid you. you will spend more than 10 million you think it a big money

honestly. i don't want to just be preaching to you as that can't solve the problem. my friend, the first thing you need is a spiritual cleaning. some force may be against you, goto good celestial church and explain to the prophet, that is just for cleaning not to make money,,, after that sit yourself down and begin to think and use your brain. start creating idea, focus on online work,, blogging especially,, not only news blogging,, there are a lot of other blogging niche. Be smart ..
Trying to make money in the physical way can really be tough, try online and think better. Acquire knowledge and you will be successful

Edited: if you need short loan. you can use Kwik money, on 9mobi and airte, I know you are frustrated but you need to cool it down, or else you frustration will make you regret bitterly and your family member will still blame you

I remain my humble self

Elidaziel

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:
Don't ask me why.becos its non of your business.. Don't preach or insult me cos your not wearing my shoe..you have not shed my many tears or suffered disgrace..I want to make money by all means..if you know where I can't get it...talk to me..I want links..

Follow my direction, and lastly avoid procrastination , do things as fast as possible, because I want to see you succeed, A man in problem is just like an plane falling down, There is need for a greater force to raise it up.. you need to take urgent action about acquiring knowledge on what to do

Avoid the , I need to get rich fast by all means and don't get too emotional, your emotion can ruin you totally, just because you feel disgrace or your wife is in hospital,, you want to take desperate action,.. Don't be emotional, it all part of life, be strong , dnt be frustrated ,, tips on how to get your wife out of hospital is to snap her and post on social for people to help you.. definitely people will help, you need to be a man and make sure you goto celestial church. Take action immediately

GBE body eh fast fast

Ji Masun

Be strong

Success Is waiting !!

1 Like

Re: Closed by Badmusthomas(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:
Don't ask me why.becos its non of your business.. Don't preach or insult me cos your not wearing my shoe..you have not shed my many tears or suffered disgrace..I want to make money by all means..if you know where I can't get it...talk to me..I want links..
sorry o but I guess devil will never give u something n peace.its better u die in poverty and be with god than go to hell after a luxury life style. be wise bro
Re: Closed by advocate666: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:
wish I have a few weeks...I seek an immediate solution

1 Like

Re: Closed by Alexandro15: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:

Patient obtains all things,
He who has God has everything — St Teresa of Avila.

People are trying to come out of a patch with the devil, and you are trying to rush into it. Be wise.
Do you think you are the only one who has suffered? Or been disgraced because of Money, or cried?
God is faithful forever. Don't doubt him. Be patient please. He might not give you the kind of wealth you so desire, but he will surely take care of you. Trust him

1 Like

Re: Closed by successdotcom: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=advocate666 post=77898536][/quote]like seriously
Re: Closed by sukerefakere(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Logobenz:
4.5m small na.nobody will sell at that price
nwaneni??

V-boot Ambassador.
I hail oo
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin
How you take know say n.a. me
And y you dey call me v boot ambassador?
sukerefakere:
nwaneni??

V-boot Ambassador.
I hail oo
Re: Closed by sukerefakere(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Logobenz:
grin grin
How you take know say n.a. me
And y you dey call me v boot ambassador?
you sabi as e dey go na.

But why you sell your legendary V-boot com buy ordinary Lexus.

I still dey hail oo
grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
sukerefakere:
you sabi as e dey go na.

But why you sell your legendary V-boot com buy ordinary Lexus.

I still dey hail oo
grin grin
sell my Benz?I small to get 3 cars? undecided
No na
Re: Closed by Golden6(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2019

Well, you wanting to sell your soul to the Devil, means you believe in the Supernatural, and believe the Devil exists.

All Supernatural Definitions of the Devil indicate he is by no means a Good Spirit.

Assuming , you are able to sell your soul to the devil, you believe he would keep his word, and make you rich thereafter because he values honesty.. no.

For him to by any means give you something, it must mean he is getting something in return. Him letting you "Enjoy" life on Earth , would be at a cost.

What cost do you think that could be? if not bringing more souls to him?.

You assume a lifetime. + eterninty spent in service to the Devil would be one you would enjoy.

My advice,
Think of other ways to get rich easily, without legal consequences..

.if you do find out one you could do me a favor and let me know.. we all want money.

.. ✌️
Re: Closed by Jman06(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
diablos:

Are u willing to sacrifice someone close to you to make this money cuz ur soul is not enough undecided
So, someone's soul is not enough
Re: Closed by diablos: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jman06:
So, someone's soul is not enough
Can u buy a phone without Sim?
Re: Closed by Jman06(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
diablos:
Can u buy a phone without Sim?
Many phones come without SIM
Re: Closed by sleepking(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2019
sukerefakere:
I can only help you Market your Kidney for 4.5M and I'll collect 800k finders fee
bro I am willing to sell mine, here is my contact ∅8166563345
Re: Closed by diablos: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:
Many phones come without SIM
I guess ur own phone doesn't need a sim to make calls or use data
Re: Closed by mollie12: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2019
OP,

Step back from your current position of desperation, before you enter "won ti get e" completely (ask a Yoruba person to help you translate if you don't understand).

There's no human being alive that does not have an issue that is currently weighing heavily on their minds, and burdening their soul. Even Dangote. Even Bill Gates. That is life in this world for you. So perish the thought that money will solve all your problems.

There is always trouble, but the big mission of this life is to never let the trouble push you to the desperation edge. The "I have no other hope" point. That is the beginning of depression, roaming on the street madness, and the tipping points you see around that makes everyone wonder.

As bad as you say you have it, some people have it worst. At least you have a wife and twins that have been detained in the hospital. What about my university lecturer that lost his wife and all his children in a car accident? At least you have landlord that is disturbing, the millions that are living on the streets nko? Step back and acknowledge that your situation is not as extreme as you have made it out to be, and glorify God.

If you are serious and not just talking for the sake of it, you can still think. Think of any potential source of help, family, friend or acquaintance. The one that will be at least listen to you. There is no shame in begging. I've learnt of a man that used to show up in his brother's house to beg for money and eat there almost every week. Today, life has turned for him, and he is the owner of many houses. Beg if that can sustain for now, but remain diligent in the work of your hands. This is the law of the universe that is unbreakable: the tide will one day turn for the diligent man.

Whatever you do, don't lose heart. Shed off this aura of desperation, this can chase away anyone in your life that wants to help you. That is why I cannot even recommend other income sources in this my response, because with your current attitude, you will mismanage them. You must remain positive, hopeful, optimistic. "One day, e go better". Make that your mantra.

I know someone that can offer you a grant of 100k, to sort out at least the immediate concerns and start something small. But this attitude of desperation cannot come through at all when you are communicating with them, or else they will be put off. Please reflect on what I've put up, and reply once you are truly ready.
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 1:48am On Apr 28, 2019
mollie12:
OP,

Step back from your current position of desperation, before you enter "won ti get e" completely (ask a Yoruba person to help you translate if you don't understand).

There's no human being alive that does not have an issue that is currently weighing heavily on their minds, and burdening their soul. Even Dangote. Even Bill Gates. That is life in this world for you. So perish the thought that money will solve all your problems.

There is always trouble, but the big mission of this life is to never let the trouble push you to the desperation edge. The "I have no other hope" point. That is the beginning of depression, roaming on the street madness, and the tipping points you see around that makes everyone wonder.

As bad as you say you have it, some people have it worst. At least you have a wife and twins that have been detained in the hospital. What about my university lecturer that lost his wife and all his children in a car accident? At least you have landlord that is disturbing, the millions that are living on the streets nko? Step back and acknowledge that your situation is not as extreme as you have made it out to be, and glorify God.

If you are serious and not just talking for the sake of it, you can still think. Think of any potential source of help, family, friend or acquaintance. The one that will be at least listen to you. There is no shame in begging. I've learnt of a man that used to show up in his brother's house to beg for money and eat there almost every week. Today, life has turned for him, and he is the owner of many houses. Beg if that can sustain for now, but remain diligent in the work of your hands. This is the law of the universe that is unbreakable: the tide will one day turn for the diligent man.

Whatever you do, don't lose heart. Shed off this aura of desperation, this can chase away anyone in your life that wants to help you. That is why I cannot even recommend other income sources in this my response, because with your current attitude, you will mismanage them. You must remain positive, hopeful, optimistic. "One day, e go better". Make that your mantra.

I know someone that can offer you a grant of 100k, to sort out at least the immediate concerns and start something small. But this attitude of desperation cannot come through at all when you are communicating with them, or else they will be put off. Please reflect on what I've put up, and reply once you are truly ready.

bro..thanks for your encourament..your advise..right now it feels like am carrying the whole world on my head.. Trust me I believe in hardwork..diamonds shine brighter on a dirty hand.. I could be counted as a genius..yet I can't get a good job...I opted for business... That's story for another day.. I started using my car to hudyle..now its down..friends and family only know you when your up..though a few... Still cares..am doen ..zero level..worsened by mountain of debts.. Am desperate.. Am going crazy..if I could get a good job..if I could even raise fund to fix my car and use it to hustle..but having to see my family starve, suffer...no..I can't bear it..
Re: Closed by ebony2011(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Do the invocation ritual,Invoke Satan at very dark hour. Light your black candles,calling the names of Satan then on a white paper write what you want then sign it with your blood.Burn it and it is down.
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2019
ebony2011:
Do the invocation ritual,Invoke Satan at very dark hour. Light your black candles,calling the names of Satan then on a white paper write what you want then sign it with your blood.Burn it and it is down.
seems u read quite a lot of imaginary books..or did you really try this and it worked..??
Re: Closed by chioma865(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2019
Contact me I'll give you a direct link where to go and make the money, here is my number 08142742765.
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 7:10pm On May 04, 2019
Hello guys..
Re: Closed by grace008: 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
The devil owns you already.
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
grace008:
The devil owns you already.
Non of your fucking business..
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 9:05pm On May 09, 2019
Still up...
Re: Closed by Modecaih: 10:25am On May 10, 2019
successdotcom:
Still up...
bro be wise even if you succeed getting that money through Satan he is coming to get your soul,,for what shall if profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul..just allow God to intervene in your matter cuz the wealth God gives added no sorrow,,,I rest my case
Re: Closed by Nostradamus: 11:45am On May 10, 2019
OtemAtum:
hmm... how I wish the government of our land can turn things around by playing their part, increasing minimum wage to #50,0000. I don't see anything bad in a school cert earning up to 50K while graduates are provided with even richer jobs. I don't see anything bad in the government providing for the needs of the unemployed. I wish nature will bring a total change in the nearest future.
if government increase minimum wage to #50k,trust me,the price of everything will skyrocket massively. Even a cup of garri will increase in price. Nigerians are very weird and that's why the country seem ungovernable. The government is not the only problem the country has,the citizens are also part of it.
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 11:52am On May 10, 2019
Nostradamus:
if government increase minimum wage to #50k,trust me,the price of everything will skyrocket massively. Even a cup of garri will increase in price. Nigerians are very weird and that's why the country seem ungovernable. The government is not the only problem the country has,the citizens are also part of it.
Yes, so true, but the government can enforce what they want and it would happen.
Re: Closed by successdotcom: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
Like seriously...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lusted After The Big Dicks And The Huge Load Of Cum! This Can’t Be The Bible / The Beginning Of The End Of Islam? Atheism Explodes In Saudi Arabia! / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.