Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! (842 Views)

You Made It Across The Pool" Video Shows 16-months-old Baby Swimming Like A Star / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by Shannon89: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi! I am so excited. After so long of trying I am finally pregnant! It was a long time of stress, disappointment and nearly gave up so many times but it's another case of allowing nature to take course and everything will go as it should. We spent so long looking at supplements, diets, exercises, advanced ovulation calculators (which did actually help!) and didn't realise that all you need is true love and determination, which you need in everything in life to succeed.

Thank you for reading and please wish us luck on our new path in life! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wow, congrats and I pray God to perfect what he has started. No weapon fashioned against you or your pregnancy shall prosper in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by TiffanyJ(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Congrats dear. You can join Nl pregnant women thread if you want to. You will find the thread helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high
Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by Shannon89: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Many thanks and may God bless you both. Thank you for the suggestion Tiffany, I will certainly join there! cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by StPete: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Shannon89:
Hi! I am so excited. After so long of trying I am finally pregnant! It was a long time of stress, disappointment and nearly gave up so many times but it's another case of allowing nature to take course and everything will go as it should. We spent so long looking at supplements, diets, exercises, advanced ovulation calculators (which did actually help!) and didn't realise that all you need is true love and determination, which you need in everything in life to succeed.

Thank you for reading and please wish us luck on our new path in life! grin

Why do I feel this is more of an advert for your ovulation calculator than an actual pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by Katier00(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congrats. Motherhood is bea
Re: Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant! by Dolphin01: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats.May the Almighty God who is the Supreme Wisdom and Intelligence preserve the pregnancy till when you will give birth after the order of the Hebrew women.

(1) (Reply)

At the right time / . / Do You Argue In Front Of Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.