Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,122 members, 7,967,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

This Post Is For Student That Is Seeking/ Looking For Admission Only. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Post Is For Student That Is Seeking/ Looking For Admission Only. (415 Views)

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? / My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Post Is For Student That Is Seeking/ Looking For Admission Only. by Mukboi: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hello, Ladies and Gentle men in the house.

I am using this moment to congratulates all the students that have successully sat for 2018/2019 JAMB EXAM.

I WISH YOU BEST LUCK. BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, YOUR RESULT WILL NOT FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF THOSE THAT WILL BE REDUCED.

This is to also warn you that, there is nothing like JAMB RESULT UPGRADING. Before jamb exam, I also warn many students that there is nothig like jamb runz. But unfortnately some students ignored my message and subscribed for jamb runs. During the jamb exam, I received many calls and messages complaing that they have been scamed. Some said the answer sent to them not match with the one jamb set for them, and some said they didnt receive any answer. well that is there own cup of tea,.afterall I warned them. I beleive that some students will also ignore this message. I hope you are cleared?. Good, LET US MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Let move strait to the point.

See, do not depend on your jamb only. Try to have another alternative incase you did not gain admissio through jamb. Anytime I say this to jamb students,some will react and respond by saying God for bid, I will pass my exam and I will gain admission....LOL
While some will think of it, especially those who have writen jam more than once. I am not praying badluck for anyone. I am just giving you another method or way of gaining admission without writing jamb.

NOTE: ADMISSION NOW OURDAYS IS SOMETHING ELSE. MANY APPLIED FEW ARE CHOSEN.

There are alternatives in which students can gain admission without jamb. Many parents and students are not aware of this. Programme such as IJMB, JUPEP, NABTEB.
You can check your JAMB BROCURE PAGE 2 TO CONFIRM THIS. All this programmes are just a year programme and gives admission into 200L through DIRECT ENTRY and the results last forever.
I did not mention PREDEGREE OR PRESCIENCE OR MATRIC because the students must write jamb before they can gain admission, and the resulsts just for a year.

JUPEP REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS SESSION , REGISTRATION FOR THE NEXT SESSION WILL COMMENCE BY AUGUST 2019 BY GOD GRACE.

IJMB REGISTRATION IS STILL ON FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES, WICH WILL SOON CLOSE. IJMB IS JUST STARTING ANOTHER FRESH SESSION. STUDENTS HAVE RESUMED AND LECTURE HAS ALSO STARTED IN OUR CENTRES. SO YOU CAN JOIN THEM AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION.

For those want to register with our centres should kindly visit www.ijmbreal.com and do their registration. I am not saying you must register with us, but when you register with us, we will do all our best to assist you. From the website mentioned above, you can see the list of our available centres and their fees.

NOTE: The registration fees is N5,000 for all our centres accross the country which will be paid online during the registration. If you visit the website, you will also see the proceedures about the registration. Please do not send money to anybody.

WELL, I WILL STOP HERE. READ SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT IJMB BELOW.

The Interim Joint Matriculation Noard ( IJMB) is an advanced level educational program that qualifies a candidate to secure admission into 200 Level in any Nigeria or foreign universities through direct entry *.IJMB* was step up in 1970 by interm common services agency (ICSA) through the government of higher school certificate examination (HSCE). ABU, zaria is the headquarter of *IJMB* .
*HOW IJMB IS BEEN *RUN*
You must have heard about *IJMB* and you might have been so confused on what **IJMB* is all about and how to be among the luck students to register for the program:
*WHY ENROLL FOR* *IJMB**
These results take whopping of seven(7) years to expire unlike *JAMB* that is only for a year.
You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone.
You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those who used JAMB since students with *A'Level* Result ( *IJMB* *Result* ) are very
fewer in ratio.
*IJMB ELEGIBILITY:*
These certificates are recognized and accepted in more than 90% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities.
Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.
*IJMB DURATION:*
'These Programme is a nine (9) months academic
program that runs for a maximum period of one academic session divided into two(2)
semesters.
*IJMB POSSIBLE CANDIDATES:*
The programs are open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science.
*IJMB STUDY CENTRES:*
These Programs are done in various affiliated study centers located in Ilorin, Lagos, Worri, Port Harcourt , and Abuja respectively. You can apply into any of our study centers to begin your course.
*How To Apply For IJMB:*
To register and become an *IJMB* student, it requires an O’level result be it WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credits for one (1) sitting and six (6) credits for two (2) sittings. Students without O’level result can register using awaiting results; also students with deficiencies can register but must be ready to make amendments to their O’level result before the end of the 9 months programme (either by sitting for a WAEC,NABTEB or GCE examination while running the program
For more information and registration visit
www.ijmbreal.com

CALL /WHATSAPP 07037605267

Re: This Post Is For Student That Is Seeking/ Looking For Admission Only. by Ajibade123(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Some of you guys might be given the course you did not want don't feel bad about it.... check out this article to see how you can deal with it
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/#comment-1125

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Release 2019 UTME Results From Monday / .. / Ways To Get Scholarship In Any Desired Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.