Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,183 members, 7,977,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:43 AM

No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP (11831 Views)

I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / No Evidence Buhari Died And Replaced By A Lookalike (AFP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP by ima4sure(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buhari has never been in charge of any thing na......
Re: No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP by souljaslim(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
agabusta:

It depends on the official property and the person in question.

You cannot tell me a CEO with an official and status vehicle cannot use the car for personal trips. Evidences abound about us, it's not far fetched.

You cannot tell me someone living in an official house cannot use it for private purposes, like harbouring his family, and throwing family events in the house, etc

Please let's put these things into proper perspectives.

Hope you mean by CEO u own the company...then if so you would be foolish...everything you use officially is can be deducted from your tax...so if you can't distinguish between personal and business property...you won't stay CEO for long....and if by CEO you mean representative of the board of directors...you will have lost your job in other places...maybe go to jail self...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors / Buhari, Obaseki, Others Pay Last Tributes To Late Chief Tony Anenih / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.