Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Get Unlimited Data With Gidimo App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Data With Gidimo App (1365 Views)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / Free MTN Unlimited Data Via GIDIMO APP / Download Gidimo App And Get Free MTN 150MB Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Data With Gidimo App by Sniper102: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good news.

Just as I posted about the free 150mb data by simply signing up to gidimo app. Now I am teaching you how to get unlimited MTN data ��❣❣❣

Tho it was limited because you just have to register once and that is done with the line.
So many people decided to be using different MTN sims for registration, and trust me that is damn stressful, just as you need verification of the sim.

So I thought of something and BOOM , it worked Now I am on 3000mb with this simple trick.

Without wasting much time lets ride on❤️.

PROCEDURES:
Download the following apps
Orbot VPN download
Textplus App Download

Download from link and follow steps.
Can't post apps here

https://www.droidvilla.com/2019/04/how-to-get-unlimited-data-with-gidimo.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices / Samsung Launches Another Premium Budget Phone - Samsung M90 / Android Is Better Than Ios, Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.