Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,805 members, 7,921,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months (971 Views)

Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) / What I Want From The Playstation 5 / Sony Says A Final Goodbye To The Playstation 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by nduel: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Could a November 2020 release be on the cards?

Something to look forward to: With Sony recently revealing details about its next-gen PlayStation 5 console, one might have expected that the machine will be here sooner rather than later. But anyone who recently purchased a PS4 doesn’t have to worry: its successor won’t arrive for at least another 12 months.....https://www.xduster.com/sony-says-the-playstation-5-wont-launch-within-the-next-12-months/

Re: Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by crafteck(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol, we all know if new xbox decides to launch in 3 months, Sony will launch a less than ready product (as usual) next month. Till tomorrow ps3 still handles videos and audios better than p4.
Re: Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
crafteck:
Lol, we all know if new xbox decides to launch in 3 months, Sony will launch a less than ready product (as usual) next month. Till tomorrow ps3 still handles videos and audios better than p4.
shocked shocked

When I'm thinking of getting the the ps4. Which will you advise me to get?
Re: Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by crafteck(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

When I'm thinking of getting the the ps4. Which will you advise me to get?

Get p4 used.
Re: Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
crafteck:

Big lie, I mean the last part of your reply
Re: Sony Says The Playstation 5 Won't Launch Within The Next 12 Months by chubbyman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
From a business stand point it makes a lot of sense,PS4 is still killing it for Sony and it will soon pass the 100million lifetime sales mark soon so why rush out another system when the current one is doing excellently well,I'm foreseeing a November 2019 release for the PlayStation 5 or whatever it's called, cause by then it would make it exactly 7years the PS4 has been released, either way I'm still down with my PS4.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Play This 2017 Pes / Ps4 1tb With 2 Controllers, Discs And Loaded Games Sold!!! / Pre-owned PS4 Games For Sale Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.