Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers (15836 Views)

APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Senate Passes Bill Allowing Electronic Transmission Of INEC Results / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by tuniski: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
garfield1:

All your points are sentimental,non legal in a legal topic for that matter.it is clear to all but you that you are as empty and blockheaded like your colleague dino
Pele
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by aariwa(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
So this is how APC has been winning election in the states they have won so far.Presiding officers will collate results from states and send to Abuja situation room and INEC mahmod will set that aside and input his own fake figures. It took an Atiku to burst that bubble .The reason the APC defense team is totally unprepared for this case.Now I know why pdp fielded Atiku as against other weaker candidates like tambuwal,dankwanmbo ect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by garfield1: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
tuniski:

Pele
Tell dino your clownish mentor
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by chukel(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
For the ignorant pdp supporters

Bikonu, I'm still begging. Show me where server was mentioned in inec guideline. Biko also show me where electronic transmission of result was mentioned.

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by tuniski: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
garfield1:

Tell dino your clownish mentor
Dino is now tormenting you! Emotion go kill you. Na gaba yayi gaba na baya sai labari! If you don't understand hausa, you may ask for interpretation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogidi & Anam People Of Anambra Take Oath Against Evil Doers In Their Communities / Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.