Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,384 members, 7,940,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (52120 Views)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by DavidEsq(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Benosky011:

Bros, am not her attorney.
She claimed he defrauded her. Fraud in relationships are not ruled out. Av seen cases Nigerian guys defraud white ladies who seek for genuine love.

What am saying is that he should explain that part of accusation of fraud she leveled against him. I think he should clear the air on this. Besides we are yet to hear from her. Simple
For him to answer, she has to make allegations of facts. What and what did she say he did to her that amounted to fraud? Those are the facts she needs to put up. Shouting fraud is not enof. Wat wr the acts that he did that amounted to fraud. Sh didn't state any. I expected u to know this. One doesn't ha to an attorney at law, to know dis jare. It's simple and elementary logic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.