Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Driver Strangles Boss’s Wife To Death After He Was Fired (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Strangles Boss’s Wife To Death After He Was Fired (photo) (377 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Strangles Boss’s Wife To Death After He Was Fired (photo) by xmili(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Morenikeji Adeyemi a 37-year-old driver on Friday said he killed his employer’s wife, Oyewumi Ayanwale, because he was sacked for no reason after four years.
Adeyemi, who was paraded by the Oyo State Police Command in Ibadan, said he was able to lure the victim under the pretense of taking her for prayers.
According to him, he strangulated the victim and consequently made away with her vehicle.
Adeyemi who was arrested by the anti-kidnapping squad, said he was hurt when his boss sacked him.
“My wife just had her baby and because there was no income anymore, we lost the child. So, I thought of a way to get back at him because it was so painful. My employer’s wife had once told me about her spiritual challenges and had promised to take her to a place for prayers. I was able to use that as a premise to lure her and I told her that I was taking her to a place Awe along Awe-Oyo road,” he said.
See full post...
https://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/driver-strangles-bosss-wife-to-death-after-he-was-fired-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Poisonous Cow Skin ‘ponmo’ Sold In Markets, Lagos State Government Warns Residen / 20 Indian Students Commit Suicide After Failing Exams / ISWAP Considering Exchanging Leah Sharibu, Unicef Nurse With Arrested Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.