Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America (43788 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yourba Amaka tongue

but on a serious note, not again undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by makinson2865: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Igbo again.......

Who slap me?

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
makinson2865:
Igbo again.......
Yourba boys tongue

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Marvins0009: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Well it’s yahoo they are cut in not a fucking jihad I
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by kamalese: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
newmanadrian:
Nairaland don corrupt my mind. Once I see crime my mind starts anticipateing the names.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by efe2luv: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Igbos- robbery
Yorubas- fraud

Why am I not surprised
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ekensi01: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoruba's the best tribe in Nigeria.

Spit

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Reelmii: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
afonjas leading the igbos on this one

1-0

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Emytea(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
ADELEKAN, DARAMOLA, ABUREKHANLEN, OYENEYIN, OLAJUMOKE, OMOTAYO, EADIE, LUCAS, and ADEBOGUN[color=#000099][/color]

WHAT IS EVEN MY BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by emmykk(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin It all boils down to greed. if you are not greedy there is no way someone can swindle you, they (fraudsters) bring something that is just too good to be true and human been greedy as Bleep would fall for their gimmicks. like the saying goes "A fish does not see the hook it sees only the bait"

Since you are from a corrupt nation all you think is greed when someone send you Any message but they are free minded and corrupt free so they believe easily.

I made a post that I am selling Facebook page in naira land those who came where afraid to pay even when I agreed.I made a post I can teach how to get cheap mobile data for N1000 .one guy WhatsApp me and said I want to yahoo him.

But in other climes they pay and wait if it will not be delivered before they start complaining and try to get their money.

All the time is not greed,some they just want to help and not use to corrupt life like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Orpe7(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why is it difficult to be legit
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by okrikaboi: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Now anytime a crime is committed by a Black man they will tag him YORUBA OR IGBO Man/Woman this needs to stop as it is a conspiracy by "the Powers that Be" to infiltrate both tribes to hate themselves in the cyber world further degenerating their minds reducing them to nothing but dark energy which is better to feed on using social media via mobile phones.

Only few people will understand this
#word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by QueenVaji: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoluba is evil... Yoluba is very ugly... Yoluba gals hmmmm dirty pples with wide mouth

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Reeses: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
The stupid frauders in Nigeria blames the lack of work as the reason why they do that.Please what will be the reason why this set of morons choose to defraud people in America? No work? I am starting to believe that all Nigerians are born with fraud in there blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:
These are the people blocking U.S visa for others. These abobaku animals should be shot.
Wetin you dey go find there?
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by anytexy: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yet to understand how money can be made by Yahoo
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
martineverest:
na wao..it seems Nigerians are on Yahoo yahoo in full force... really sad

That is the effect of some Nigerian musicians who use their music and social media posts to encourage Yahoo Boys rather than use same platforms to advise them to turn a new leaf like Simi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by emynicedgreat: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
I gat no time to check names all I Know be say Nigerians were caught doing yahoo
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Edyice: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is bad

America shocked that you can easily get a job through agent

Me just tire for some lads�
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ahiboilandgas: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bosc:
We the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (Benin Chapter) just arrived.

Checking names now . . .

1. Oluwaseun “Sean” Adelekan

2. OLALEKAN DARAMOLA

3. SOLOMON ABUREKHANLEN

4. GBENGA OYENEYIN

5. ABIOLA OLAJUMOKE

6. TEMITOPE OMOTAYO

7. BRYAN EADIE

8. ALBERT LUCAS

9. ADEMOLA ADEBOGUN

Na them again.

Not disappointed.
it seem Nigerians are just criminals including northern people

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Myself2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Follygunners:

Olofo.

Oh, you be gunner, see if you help me sell Mustafi to Sunshine stars of Akure,,,,I go buy you one chilled bottle of Dom Perignon
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerian boys with disgracing Nigeria since 1930
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ken6488(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
I came just for the names
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by BiafraIsFree: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoruba and Hausa criminals. Their Yahoo men are defrauding Biafrans since 1914 till date.

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na una wey get money to travel this kind thing go affect.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
rawfact:

That is the effect of some Nigerian musicians who use their music and social media posts to encourage Yahoo Boys rather than use same platforms to advise them to turn a new leaf like Simi.
nigerian entertainment industry revolutionised drug abuse,sex, prostitution and internet scamming.....our dumb and untalented artistes encourage these appalling lifestyle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Grupo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin It all boils down to greed. if you are not greedy there is no way someone can swindle you, they (fraudsters) bring something that is just too good to be true and human been greedy as Bleep would fall for their gimmicks. like the saying goes "A fish does not see the hook it sees only the bait"

Shut up
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by FASASI1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Arda1000:
Afonjas grin

Internet fraud doesn't have to do with a tribe you know
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westsida:

Why?

The level of organization in the mafia is one of great amazement. There are strict rules to be followed and complete respect for those above you in the hierarchy of leadership and those on the same level as you.

That being said, the proceeds from all the mafia’s illegal activities is, as funny as it may sound, put into good use.

They send their people to schools to get different degrees and at the end of the day, they fix themselves into various governmental institutions such as the police force, medical sector, political offices etc.

That way, when any of them get caught doing any illegal business, they can be rest assured that wherever the crime falls under, there will be someone there, one of their own, who will make sure the case is squashed one way or another.

If you do your research, you’ll find that the Italian mafia can be found deep in the workings of many American systems and some of them have so much power that they even come out openly as a mafiosos.

There are also a lot of organizations that employ similar tactics and have for centuries, existed and functioned without any “problems”.

For instance, the Solnetvskaya bratva, a russian syndicate posted a net profit in excess of $1bn in 2015 or so. Now google their sources of income and be amazed.

My point is, Nigerians have never been known to be very organized. If these guys abroad can be able to collect themselves and syndicate then all these stories of arrests here and there won’t be heard. Lol even the EFCC, no matter how hard they try, will be powerless against them.

But sadly, when you have the likes of Naira Marley bringing unnecessary attention down on the game, I doubt any organization would be a reality. What do I know, there might already be a functioning syndicate out there.

Please Note! I am not justifying crimes or the act of committing crimes.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by BiafraIsFree: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
emynicedgreat:
I gat no time to check names all I Know be say Nigerians were caught doing yahoo

Thanks to Chuwku Okike Abiama for exposing nigeria and nigerians lies against Biafrans.

If it were before, nigeria foreign ambassadors would have change their names to Igbo Biafrans names. nigeria itself is a Yahoo british company.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Gforce2019: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/nine-defendants-arrested-new-york-florida-and-texas-multimillion-dollar-wire-fraud

Nine Defendants Arrested In New York, Florida, And Texas For Multimillion-Dollar Wire Fraud Scheme
Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and James C. Spero, Special Agent in Charge of the Tampa, Florida, Field Office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (“HSI”), announced today that nine defendants, OLUWASEUN ADELEKAN, a/k/a “Sean Adelekan,” OLALEKAN DARAMOLA, SOLOMON ABUREKHANLEN, GBENGA OYENEYIN, ABIOLA OLAJUMOKE, TEMITOPE OMOTAYO, BRYAN EADIE, ALBERT LUCAS, and ADEMOLA ADEBOGUN, were arrested for defrauding businesses and individuals of more than $3.5 million through business email compromises, a Russian oil scam, and a romance scam.

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “As alleged, these defendants deployed three different email schemes to defraud their victims. The common denominator in all three schemes was the defendants’ alleged fleecing of their victims through fictitious online identities. The schemes allegedly earned the defendants $3.5 million – and also arrests on federal felony charges.”

HSI Special Agent-in-Charge James C. Spero said: “A transnational criminal organization allegedly conducting illicit domestic and international wire fraud has been dismantled thanks to the hard work of HSI Tampa and Special Agents from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. This case illustrates the unique investigative authority and international reach of HSI.”

As alleged in the Indictment[1] unsealed today from at least in or about July 2016, up to and including the present, the defendants participated in a scheme to defraud businesses and individuals through several categories of false and misleading representations, including but not limited to:

Sending victims email messages that appeared to be, but were not, from legitimate business counterparties that included instructions to the victims to wire payment to those seemingly legitimate business counterparties into bank accounts that were actually under the control of, and/or maintained by, ADELEKAN, DARAMOLA, ABUREKHANLEN, OYENEYIN, OLAJUMOKE, OMOTAYO, EADIE, LUCAS, and ADEBOGUN (the “Business Email Compromise Scam”);
Sending email messages and text messages to at least one victim offering an opportunity to invest in oil stored in Russian oil tank farms conditioned on that victim wiring upfront payments into bank accounts purportedly affiliated with the purported oil investment but actually opened by and under the control of ABUREKHANLEN, OLAJUMOKE, and OYENEYIN (the “Russian Oil Scam”); and
Sending email messages and text messages to at least one victim from an individual (or individuals) purporting to be a female with romantic intentions toward the victim requesting, further to establishing a romantic relationship, the wiring of payment into a bank account under the control of OMOTAYO (the “Romance Scam”).
In reliance on the foregoing false and misleading representations, the victims of the Business Email Scam, Russian Oil Scam, and Romance Scam wired or otherwise transferred in excess of $3.5 million into bank accounts opened in the names of shell companies and under the control of and/or maintained by the defendants.

ABUREKHANLEN was arrested yesterday, April 24, 2019, in the Bronx, New York, and will be presented before U.S. Magistrate Judge Henry B. Pitman today. ADELEKAN, OMOTAYO, LUCAS, EADIE, and ADEBOGUN were arrested earlier this morning in New York, New York, and will also be presented today before Judge Pitman. OLAJUMOKE and OYENEYIN were arrested earlier this morning in Florida and will be presented in the Southern District of Florida later today. DARAMOLA was arrested earlier this morning in Texas and will be presented in the Western District of Texas later today.

The defendants are each charged in the Indictment with one count of conspiring to commit wire fraud. Each defendant faces a maximum potential sentence of 20 years in prison. A chart containing names, age, place of residence, and nationality of the defendants is set forth below.

The maximum potential sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendants will be determined by the judge.

Mr. Berman praised the outstanding investigative work of the Special Agents from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and HSI.

This case is being handled by the Office’s General Crimes Unit. Assistant United States Attorney Daniel H. Wolf is in charge of the prosecution.

The charges contained in the Indictment are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Defendant

Place of Residence

Oluwaseun “Sean” Adelekan

New York, New York

Olalaken Daramola

Austin, Texas

Solomon Aburekhanlen

New York, New York

Gbenga Oyeneyin

Aventura, Florida

Abiola Olajumoke

Aventura, Florida

Temitope Omotayo

New York, New York

Bryan Eadie

New York, New York

Albert Lucas

New York, New York

Ademola Adebogun

New York, New York

[1] As the introductory phrase signifies, the entirety of the text of the Indictment and the description of the Indictment set forth herein constitute only allegations, and every fact described should be treated as an allegation.

Believe this story to your own peril .

Yamiri people wan to retaliate bad story in the earlier post by cooking up story against Yoruba tribe.
You see any crime committed abroad without seeing Yamiri name? I haven't..
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
I receives emails and text messages from scammers but I don't respond to their tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos / Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.