Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,802 members, 7,909,084 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Engaged To A Guy In Overseas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged To A Guy In Overseas (1169 Views)

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by arikibe: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
someone should advice me.
I have this lady that i love so much and when i told her my feelings of settlling down (marriage) with her, she told me that she has a guy that has engaged her but the guy stays overseas. But what marvel me is that even after telling me that, she calls me every day, send me text messages and even come to my office to drop her.
She tells me things about her.
Also, even when a girl is engaged, i should expect her to be calling the guy when we are together or the guy calling her. since i met her, i have never seen her received a call from the guy or even calling the guy.
she told me that she likes me.
there was a period she sent me text message that i should stop calling her that the guy is back. i had to stop but at a point, she started calling me again.
i am confused. some to advice me.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Rocktation(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
Now what? A lady can't be 'just friends' with a guy? Calling and sending messages seem like what close friends do, if you ask me. If she tells you she's engaged, then that's it. Simple. No Davinci code to it. Trust me, you won't need anyone telling you anything if she starts giving you the come on.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by sassyril(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
@poster u r jst bridgin d gap undecided
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by queeneve: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
You is what we call in USA, a SUPPLEMENTAL DICC,

IT ALMOST LIKE YOU A WALKING Love Machine,

TAKE HEED AND RUN!
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by arikibe: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
you have said nothing.
thanks
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by jubrealguy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
no go dey hope ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
mumu
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by omega25red(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2010
poster you are heading for disaster because that girl is just using you to fill the void of her man right now that he is abroad.
when dude returns to marry her and take her abroad she will leave you like a bad habit.
i dont know what you are getting from her right now maybe some head? or some azz? but dont fall in love leave while you still can.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by 1102(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
Or better still give the girl belle so she wont have anywhere to run to~
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by omega25red(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
--190--:

Or better still give the girl belle so she wont have anywhere to run to~
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Bro your just a spare tire for winter.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by 1102(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Poster

so its now a crime for a girl to send text messages, do u think its only lovers that send texts to one another

Anyway,
I think the gurl likes you, the guy she is talking about that is in overseas, might not really have her time
I think she is trying to use two stones to catch a bird
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by 1102(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^
so thats what u tink abi?

good
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
what have i said that is wrong?
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
Omolola1:

@ Poster

so its now a crime for a girl to send text messages, do u think its only lovers that send texts to one another
Anyway,
I think the gurl likes you, the guy she is talking about that is in overseas, might not really have her time
I think she is trying to use two stones to catch a bird

Girls need to understand that there is hardly ever a a cordial r/ship b/w a man and a woman! Especially one who has expressed interest in something more that 'just friends'!

You see if I like a guy and he says he's not ineterested but keeps calling and wanting to hang out with me, I'll think it's only a matter of time before I get him. It's only normal!

A girl who's engaged has no business spending time with some other guy, even if they are just friends.

If what she's doing is right, then why is she asking him to stop calling because her fiancee was back? If they were really 'just friends', she'll want him to meet her BF.

arikibe:

someone should advice me.
I have this lady that i love so much and when i told her my feelings of settlling down (marriage) with her, she told me that she has a guy that has engaged her but the guy stays overseas. But what marvel me is that even after telling me that, she calls me every day, send me text messages and even come to my office to drop her.
She tells me things about her.
Also, even when a girl is engaged, i should expect her to be calling the guy when we are together or the guy calling her. since i met her, i have never seen her received a call from the guy or even calling the guy.
she told me that she likes me.
there was a period she sent me text message that i should stop calling her that the guy is back. i had to stop but at a point, she started calling me again.
i am confused. some to advice me.

She's just playing games with you. She doesn't know whaty she wants. You better let her go for your own sanity.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by 1102(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
@lola
wait u would soon know~
kiss kiss
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Babay, i cant wait oooo
Tell me nao
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by 1102(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2010
(shakin head)
Nope i wont~ kiss kiss
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by CareTaker1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Being engaged to a guy overseas simply guarantees your connection to a wired transfer.

The se*xing and fu*cking is the boys' free meal tickets
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
c'mon sweets, tell me nao
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by bayleyjoan(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
Rocktation:

Now what? A lady can't be 'just friends' with a guy? Calling and sending messages seem like what close friends do, if you ask me. If she tells you she's engaged, then that's it. Simple. No Davinci code to it. Trust me, you won't need anyone telling you anything if she starts giving you the come on.
Very well spoken, i like
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Rocktation(f): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
Fanqs.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by ice234: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2010
i dont really subscripe to all this oversea stuff
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
Are you sure?
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by bayleyjoan(f): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
yeah the oversea stuff most times is a waste of time and energy. it rarely works
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
it works for some people though
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Gbemyte(f): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
bayleyjoan:

yeah the oversea stuff most times is a waste of time and energy. it rarely works
seconded. I dnt subscribe 2 it.
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Omolola1(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
lmao @subscribe
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by bayleyjoan(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
very few people,
Re: Engaged To A Guy In Overseas by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
She aint yours bro. No wonder girls just cant be friends with guys if they misinterpret multiple text messages and friendly attention as the green light and want to pounce in like rabid hounds.

(1) (Reply)

Why? Men No Longer Have Respect For Ladies / Who Is More Expensive / Help Me Not To Bleep This Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.