Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,347 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Do You Understand This Poem? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do You Understand This Poem? (347 Views)

Literature Lovers Please help rate this Poem / A Short Naughty Poem. Name This Poem. / Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Understand This Poem? by hector: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
BROKEN

Let love like fever permeate your soul,
Let dream like memories bequeath your mind all day long and bruise you.

Alas,I shall not give heed to the sound of your tears but I shall meddle in the pleasure of your pain

For this is a tunnel; a tunnel of love I have been sitting, bereft of light and compassion from the ones who took my heart.

Like a highway I have travelled through it
Sowing seeds of passion that never grew
Believing and hoping ‘twas never true.

Aye! Like a soldier I have been stripped of Chivalry, battered and wounded from many long years of war and battle to find love.

But at last I caught glimpse of you sauntering
In search of my heart, shall I consider you?
Never, until I find my heart!

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A State Of Being / Inside The Mind Of A Blind Man / Petals Of The Last Red Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.