Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) (41901 Views)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Chinekepikin: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Police man attempts to collect phone from man recording him in his car.

According to the man he said he did not do anything to the police man ,he just enter his car without demanding anything, not even particulars, that he did not ask for driving license nor ID.

That the police officer stopped him and ask him to follow him to the police station without committing any offence but he refuse, that he cant follow him to polcie station without knowing the offence he committed and the reason why he stopped him.

The police officer while trying to defend himself said, thank God i did not ask you to follow me to my house nor to follow me to any other place, i only ask you to follow me to the police station.

When the argument get even hard the police officer try to collect his phone as he was recording it but the guy refuse ,this got them to start dragging the phone, while other of his people ask him to arrest him ,handcuff him.

This is really embarassing!

Watch Video Below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/police-man-attempts-to-collect-phone.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Chinekepikin: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Watch The Full Fight From HERE

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by olasaad(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by MaiGemu: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Arguing with an insane man with a gun!
Some people get mine sha, always looking for any possible Avenue to post on Social Media in order to trend... Mumu

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by lanrexdo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
You don buy market. it is against the law to record officers while on duty. you will be prosecuted for that..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Sammyadexxx(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is well

1 Like

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
police officers are something else. I heard FG increased their salary. I guess itโ€™s not enough for the family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by aguiyi2: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na waaa oooh!,this people never learn.
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by anyimontana(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jesus,see teeth...this one fit use teeth collect bribe

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by CrimeKsmart: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
When I join NPF, my sole aim will be cleansing the system entirely. There will be total revolution. We the sane people can't just keep complaining, let's join the force to make a difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by chukiz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Shit hole country

1 Like

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
SCAMMERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Imoh555(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Regina Daniel finally steps out publicly with her (client, grandfather) husband....money sha na bastard
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by JejeNaija(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Okay

Are you finding it difficult to find customers for your business or products?
JejeNaija can help you market and promote your business/products to the right customers looking for you.
Send me an email with information about your business or products through my signature.
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by seborrhic: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one is even a sombre policeman with a lot to live for with dependants and thus scared of losing his job.
If it were some other ones,drunk on Kai Kai or shekpe with hemp and the assumed power of their uniform,they would have shot this guy out of annoyance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
lanrexdo:
You don buy market. it is against the law to record officers while on duty. you will be prosecuted for that..

If not for mobile phones and people actually recording these officers while on duty like you said..All those innocent people that died in their hands would have been tagged thieves and kidnappers

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by matify83: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
When someone wants to start pitying these police people on their numerous loses in recent days one daft one will come to spoil the show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Gforce2019: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonja Police at it again

Yamiri dummy spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by deltateam: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
When I join NPF, my sole aim will be cleansing the system entirely. There will be total revolution. We the sane people can't just keep complaining, let's join the force to make a difference.

Story story.
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by ProFuhrer: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
lanrexdo:

Please quote the particular law that he broke.

10 Likes

Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Skyfornia(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is getting out of hand...are you telling me the presidency and those responsible for human rights are not seeing this?
Re: Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) by Auxtin85(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Certified mad men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.