Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (53199 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by radautoworks: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2019
This is a great read and I think a lot of people on NL need to read it

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mumayo: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning all,
please I'm about to purchase a new battery for my car.
is there a tested and trusted brand you'll advise?

also, what should I be on the lookout for

and how do I confirm I'm not been sold a fake or used battery. thank you.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2019
mumayo:
Good morning all,
please I'm about to purchase a new battery for my car.
is there a tested and trusted brand you'll advise?

also, what should I be on the lookout for

and how do I confirm I'm not been sold a fake or used battery. thank you.

Wrong thread. This na beer parlor.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Good read.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by radautoworks: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Good read.

Yeah but watch people ignore it

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Good read. Enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
my kontri pipru

beta don land ooooooo

abeg,patlonize me

onwa december things

dem must to hear am for village

e no too cost

and it better than the one you lots are used to

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
diportivo:
my kontri pipru

beta don land ooooooo

abeg,patlonize me

onwa december things

dem must to hear am for village

e no too cost

and it better than the one you lots are used to

These aren't meant to be wireless seatbelts. That'd be stupid af.
They're meant to be inserted into the belt hook to stop the car from beeping and raising "no seat belt" alarms, in a situation where using the seat belt isn't ideal.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

They're meant to be inserted into the belt hook to stop the car from beeping and raising "no seat belt" alarms, in a situation where using the seat belt isn't ideal.

HeavenlyBang:
I like how you commented as if you're bringing groundbreaking information.

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Since everyone is posting glowing reviews - lemme go and read

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=83601851][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by radautoworks: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eddee:

Since everyone is posting glowing reviews - lemme go and read

One and a half hours don pass o...
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

The hunter got hunted grin

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
radautoworks:

One and a half hours don pass o...

Felt personally attacked grin grin - that comic is deep, and I must admit it has changed my perspective on some things
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by snipesdam(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
While sipping your Beer in the lounge please request for your pocket e-cigarette pen AKA Sisha. Menthol and Tobacco flavors. Lovely products from UK

https://www.nairaland.com/5502014/e-cigarettes-pen-5k

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eddee:

Felt personally attacked grin grin - that comic is deep, and I must admit it has changed my perspective on some things
You've been cyberbullied
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by radautoworks: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
snipesdam:
While sipping your Beer in the lounge please request for your pocket e-cigarette pen AKA Sisha. Menthol and Tobacco flavors. Lovely products from UK

You mean the stuff killing people left and right..?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by radautoworks: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eddee:

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You've been cyberbullied

I didn't see that coming, Radautoworks don set boys up, everyone who read that piece had their belief in cyberpeace reinforced. Men dem recent posts have a solemn aura in their context grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by nurey(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
snipesdam:

Testing nkor?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eddee:

I didn't see that coming, Radautoworks don set boys up, everyone who read that piece had their belief in cyberpeace reinforced. Men dem recent posts have a solemn aura in their context grin
We need to reconceptualize the term cyberpeace.... It's taking away the Nairalandness of the forum.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
nurey:

Testing nkor?
Stick with your codeine
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Smartchoiice:

We need to reconceptualize the term cyberpeace.... It's taking away the Nairalandness of the forum.

You mean, you'd like to continue on that old path?

Anyway, you are still on that path my guy, it's evident on that thread you were called out on for cyberbulling grin grin grin - wer you still dey enter everybody as per usual.

I understand you perfectly but after what I just read, I'd rather we learn and share knowledge in a serene environment devoid of all the unnecessary e-fights. Occasionally, we can agree to disagree whenever we detect cases of fraud and misdirection.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eddee:

You mean, you'd like to continue on that old path?

Anyway, you are still on that path my guy, it's evident on that thread you were called out on for cyberbulling grin grin grin - wer you still dey enter everybody as per usual.

I understand you perfectly but after what I just read, I'd rather we learn and share knowledge in a serene environment devoid of all the unnecessary e-fights. Occasionally, we can agree to disagree whenever we detect cases of fraud and misdirection.
That's the old path
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by snipesdam(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2019
radautoworks:

You mean the stuff killing people left and right..?

It's recommended highly for smokers to switch to e-cigarettes. It's has the approval of 95% recommendation from WHO.

Regular Cigarette uses combustion to deliver Nicotine which smokers want. During combustion process TAR is produced which is 100% harmful to your lungs.

E-Cigarettes tech companies have extracted this Nicotine in fluid form and now is vaporized use e-cigarette technology. So what's produced is just vapor.

Smoke regular cigarette and get TAR or switch to e-cigarette and be safer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply)

Buying My First Car / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.