Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello (562 Views)

I Know I've Been Giving Buhari Haters Tough Times On This Forum / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello by Eddy1980: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello for the first time publicly admitted that his administration have committed blunder by owing workers between eight and 38 months due to the over two years screening exercise he initiated.
Gov Bello who spoke through his chief of staff, Edward Onoja at the 7th Annual NLC quadrennial congress on Thursday in Lokoja Said. ' when a child made mistakes he should admit he has made mistakes' We have made mistakes and we are correcting it.
Onoja who was unusually sobber at the ceremony was reacting to NLC chairman's speech, Comrade Onuh Edoka who said workers were dieing in dozens due to the non payments of salaries as the government was owing them eight to 38 months.
Edoka had said workers in the state have been reduced to beggers, as they could not meet their domestic responsibilities while their children were driven out of school due to non payment of school fees. While the condition of pensioners and local government workers some of who he said are being paid ' Miserable percentages of their salaries' are most precarious.
Responding, Onoja who said the prolonged staff screening exercise was inevitable, as it has brought some kind of sanity to the civil service system in the state, however said government was looking for where it has goofed in a view to correcting it.
On the percentage payments of the local government workers, Onoja said this phenomenon has been existing before the advent of the current administration, a claim which the workers at the occasion responded by shouting no, no, no, ' you are lieing beating a retreat, Onoja appealed to the workers to exercise patience with the government as effort would be geared towards paying their salaries as and when due, pleading with the workers to support the re- election bid of Yahaya Bello.
He how ever said if by November this year, Governor Bello was not re elected the incoming government will build on the Legacy they would leave behind.
Re: I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Eddy1980:
Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello for the first time publicly admitted that his administration have committed blunder by owing workers between eight and 38 months due to the over two years screening exercise he initiated.
Gov Bello who spoke through his chief of staff, Edward Onoja at the 7th Annual NLC quadrennial congress on Thursday in Lokoja Said. ' when a child made mistakes he should admit he has made mistakes' We have made mistakes and we are correcting it.
Onoja who was unusually sobber at the ceremony was reacting to NLC chairman's speech, Comrade Onuh Edoka who said workers were dieing in dozens due to the non payments of salaries as the government was owing them eight to 38 months.
Edoka had said workers in the state have been reduced to beggers, as they could not meet their domestic responsibilities while their children were driven out of school due to non payment of school fees. While the condition of pensioners and local government workers some of who he said are being paid ' Miserable percentages of their salaries' are most precarious.
Responding, Onoja who said the prolonged staff screening exercise was inevitable, as it has brought some kind of sanity to the civil service system in the state, however said government was looking for where it has goofed in a view to correcting it.
On the percentage payments of the local government workers, Onoja said this phenomenon has been existing before the advent of the current administration, a claim which the workers at the occasion responded by shouting no, no, no, ' you are lieing beating a retreat, Onoja appealed to the workers to exercise patience with the government as effort would be geared towards paying their salaries as and when due, pleading with the workers to support the re- election bid of Yahaya Bello.
He how ever said if by November this year, Governor Bello was not re elected the incoming government will build on the Legacy they would leave behind.
fighting Kworropshon like a typical incompetent APC minion LMAO

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello by Yankee101: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Source

They should forget second term

1 Like

Re: I Know I've Goofed: Gov Bello by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Someone that suppose to be stoned in public. Non payment of workers salaries is inhumane, barbaric and a total political misorder

A disgrace to not too young to rule advocates

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Declare Atiku Winner Or Risk June 12 Experience – Frank Warns APC, INEC / If I Was Good Luck Jonathan As President / A Procession By Benin National Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.