Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (63417 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by tosinosam(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Its typical of those cheats but na girl own I fear pass. Your girlfriend will disturb you for airtime use that airtime to call another fool "bae! Can you take me out for lunch??" A girl can have 4 mugus with just maybe a guy as back-up and go see you with just one girl con dey shake like sey barb wire touch am....guys shine your eyes o cos funny enough all this girls dey deadly some Na winch self they will catch u if u dey cheat...Ta! CCTV eyes

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by grafixdon: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Ugosample:

a mam who cheats on his wife does not love his wife in the real sense of it (in many many instances)....

He is only still interested in the relationship he has with her, and by extension his kids there is a big difference

most men in consecutive settings (esp. in Nigeria) see their wives as a means to an end, no love

to cut the story short, many many marriages in Nigeria are not based on love (either from the man/woman)

Bro. Please learn, stop arguing. You know nothing about women.

5 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by trapQ: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2019
It's funny how you Nairaland men say stuff without any facts and basis and hold on to them like they remotely make any sense.

I've seen men who left their wives to marry their side chicks. I've seen a man who humiliated his wife, beat the shiit out of her, almost blinded her, stopped giving her money for cooking despite stopping her from doing business and working and still moved out of the house (after the rent expired) and left her there until she had to move to the village. He even took the kids away from her and prevented her from seeing them.

In Nigeria everyday you men start beating and maltreating your wives when you start cheating, don't you?

You can only lie to fools.
Oluromantic:
Very true. I've watched that video before. They just like accusing men of cheating,they do it more..

And the funny part is, they don't know how to cheat. A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money for upkeep at home. He can handle 3 women at once for years but knows where his heart belongs.. Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny

3 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by trapQ: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Someone was telling me this yesterday and kept reiterating how African men are polygamous in nature and bla bla bla and that I must learn to accept that fact.

I simply told her, accept what? The fact that you can contact AIDS and STDs anytime and die just because you're married to an African man? No thanks.
Simplep:
Maybe she meant white women,because in this part of the world,men are the biggest cheat,the funny and annoying thing is that some women have now accepted it as a normalcy, they don't care anymore if their spouses sleep with thousands of girls,as long as they are the 'main' chick or 'wife'..what a life

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Oluromantic: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Viicfuntop:

How does equality come into this story? Does it make sense to you
If you understood comprehension, reasoning and aptitude test in school, you would answer your own question by yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Oluromantic: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
cococandy:
Keep making excuses for stupid stuff
Sorry d truth pained you. Truth to women always sound stupid.

6 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Chukazu: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Simplep:
Maybe she meant white women,because in this part of the world,men are the biggest cheat,the funny and annoying thing is that some women have now accepted it as a normalcy, they don't care anymore if their spouses sleep with thousands of girls,as long as they are the 'main' chick or 'wife'..what a life

Wake a up!

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2019
Weedhustler:
All I know is that gal u r dying for is someone ex. B4. Use n dump, why kill ur self over a woman...Toto full everywhr na just to know d right approach! Am a perfect example! I don't stress myself over a hole!

Bro, we Gara Dey. My system this year is even very wild grin

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by BRASH: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

I wonder how much time you spent to write this nonsense. I wonder how equality and feminism relate to the topic
I will love u right, can we fvck 4 life?
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Simplep:
embarassed,someone like me might die of high bp niyen,cos i hate cheating,why should i be d only one who should be faithful?..
Las las,i won't marry if i don't see a faithful man,yes,that's how i hate being cheated on
@the bolden,i should beg him to cheat on me,wonderful!

Better stay single then.
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by haibe(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:
Very true. I've watched that video before. They just like accusing men of cheating,they do it more..

And the funny part is, they don't know how to cheat. A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money for upkeep at home. He can handle 3 women at once for years but knows where his heart belongs.. Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny
Bro this is so fuckingg true lol
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin 99.9% bro grin

Before e go reach time for me to dey think marriage palace, d thing go don reach 100%. Bros I weak
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Theyoungmatron: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Seenyo:
no need to argue....#IT'S BASED ON AVERAGE !

AVERAGELY, most men cheat for FUN!

AVERAGELY, most women cheat when EMOTIONALY attached!

FINAL VERDICT...a man can cheat and stay but when a woman cheats, she's GONE!

#A WORD IS ENOUGH.........
Funny.
Prostitutes and run-girls cheats even though they have boyfriends and husbands at home. Are they also emotionally attached to those men.? Very Funny indeed.

Men have chased away their wives after meeting new women for as long as we could remember. King Henry VIII did that to Catherine of Aragon when he meet Anne Boleyn. Musa Danjuma, the younger brother of General Theophilus Danjuma did that when he meet his new flame and had to discard Caroline Ekanem.

Lets stop over flogging mediocrity. It goes both ways damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Galaticos444:
4dose guys dat ar still single please don't b blinded by luv, always protect ursef and don't skin dive cos dis gals aren't loyal

Noted! grin
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by haibe(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Weedhustler:
All I know is that gal u r dying for is someone ex. B4. Use n dump, why kill ur self over a woman...Toto full everywhr na just to know d right approach! Am a perfect example! I don't stress myself over a hole!
True bro but at some point we need a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Humility017:

this is what i am currently going through right now.
i am emotional down

Sounds very deep bro! What’s wrong?
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Khaleell001(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

I do agree that women cheat more.
But the idea she is selling is utter nonsense.

If it's possible that a man can cheat & still love his wife, then the same scenario is also possible for a woman.

Only a fòol would consider other wise.

And cheating is dangerous irrespective of gender.
The consequences and repercussions are the same.

You cannot say in a man's case, it's a mistake or different. No. It is never a mistake. It is a choice that both a woman & a man can intentionally make. Think.

The way a woman thinks is far different from a man.
I think I agree with her assertion that when a woman's starts cheating she is no longer emotionally attach to her husband.
She may pretend she does, but this pretense may only be for a while.

Women are emotional creatures hence their irregular and unpredictable behavior.

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Ayokunle36(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2019
UhmmmmUhmmmmUhmmmm
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Ugosample:

okay let's use your logic

a man sees a girl and decides to hook up on the spot right?

Did she have to get emotionally attached to the man to hook up witg him?

You see how foolish that analogy is?

A woman is JUST as capable as men to compartmentalize sex

Just that women are more likely than men to get attached to a guy AFTER multiple sexual encounters with him
not a one time flinh situation

Some girls won’t hookup with you if they don’t like anything about you, besides cheating and hookup are differently different

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2019
namiji2598:

bro u missed road

u should have exchange contact with the man and anytime u gat problem as far his cousin u can call him and ask him for money

then for the girl, u continue the relationship and continue to give a very hell out of her Toto

So that when the man won send thunder kill the Lady make I share there?

I need not put auction my conscience for sale. Imagine someone you trusted deny you in the presence of another man, that's humiliation. The better is to cut her off

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
The active female nairalanders are busy observing and taking notes grin

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2019
BrokenCock:
Kai ! No dey give dem scope naaaa ! Dem go strategize now for the game

Them no fit. Which OT/strategy women have? You’ll feel very disgusting at the way some of them reason. That’s why they can be played easily more than how men can get played. Strategy is for men, men that do use emotions are usually getting fukked with eventually.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:

All the things you listed up there, don't men cheat do it too? If so, why do you think women cheat as human beings can not have the same tricks up their sleeves? Why is it a WOW when a woman cheat does it?

If you read my post you will understand. Why women cheat is mystery. Some people attached it to unlimited want of human and someone called it non contention but I think is because of the way their heart is moulded

Ladies heart is more flexible than unwritten constitution. Their heart can be manipulated easily; you will see some married women who enjoy everything from their men tell you she grant the man audience because he was too penetrative and disturbing, is that justify enough? No!

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Daeylar(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2019
There is nothing more irritating than Nigerian men who love to speak for Nigerian women on how they think or don't think .
A number of Nigerian men are nothing but misogynistic fools.
Like trapQ said these men who cheat on their wives and then start mistreating their wives and children, refusing to pay for their childs school fees and all that.
Cheating and beating her up or threatening to throw her out of the home if she speaks up? what happened to them in this your inane analysis. You left your fellow men who you should speak for alone. Started speaking for and trashing women and crowned it all with your gender equality trash

Look at the level of stupidity it takes to equate which gender cheats better to the reason why there should or shouldn't be gender equality.

Misogynistic Nairaland men will drop their brains in the trash (where it belongs tbh) take their empty skulls and start typing trash on FP. Then their fellow empty skulls will like and share their bullshit.
295 likes.
Showing that 295 people on nairaland are brain dead.

This is why we need to see who likes a post and we need a block button.
So we can see who makes and likes stupid posts and block accordingly.

[s]
Oluromantic:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Westsida: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2019
alphaNomega:
So you guys don't realise women can cheat without any strings attached?

You think it's a man thing?

I'm sorry for you.

Sure they can, depends on wetin Dey make her cheat. But you see ladies can get easily disturbed emotionally when she’s no more under the fakking of a single deek!
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Oluromantic: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Daeylar:
There is nothing more irritating than Nigerian men who love to speak for Nigerian women on how they think or don't think .
Nigerian men are nothing but misogynistic fools.
Like trapQ said these men who cheat on their wives and then start mistreating their wives and children, refusing to pay for their childs school fees and all that.
Cheating and beating her up or threatening to throw her out of the home if she speaks up? what happened to them in this your inane analysis. You left your fellow men who you should speak for alone. Started speaking for and trashing women and crowned it all with your gender equality line trash

Look at the level of stupidity it takes to equate which gender cheats better to the reason why there should or shouldn't be gender equality.

Nairaland men will drop their in the trash (where it belongs tbh) take their empty skulls and start typing trash on FP. Then their fellow empty skulls will like and share their bullshit.
295 likes.
Showing that 295 people on nairaland are brain dead.

This is why we need to see who likes a post and we need a block button.
So we can see who makes and likes stupid posts and block accordingly.

[s][/s]
Apart from the fact that you have issues comprehending and reasoning things out properly, you're so easily embittered that you typed such a long epistle with abusive words, you have issues with maturity, admitting the bitter truth, psychological balance and you're myopic. To even think you can block who isn't following you sef, you're just weak

8 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Funny.
Prostitutes and run-girls cheats even though they have boyfriends and husbands at home. Are they also emotionally attached to those men.? Very Funny indeed.

Men have chased away their wives after meeting new women for as long as we could remember. King Henry VIII did that to Catherine of Aragon when he meet Anne Boleyn. Musa Danjuma, the younger brother of General Theophilus Danjuma did that when he meet his new flame and had to discard Caroline Ekanem.

Lets stop over flogging mediocrity. It goes both ways damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go back and rer-ead my assertion but slowly....

I emphatically highlighted the word "AVERAGE" severally for a reason!.... a word is enough!
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Wealthyking94(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

The point she is making belongs to the psychological school of thought that men can compartmentalize sex and love while women can't.

This school believes that men and women view sex and love differently. Men can cheat and still love their wives because they can separate love from sex. But women view sex differently and attach a lot of emotions to it.

In summary, a man can cheat and still keep his home. The woman he is cheating on his wife with may fall in love with him but the man would hardly ever leave his wife for the woman (except he never loved his wife). However, when a woman begins to cheat, there is a high tendency that her relationship with her husband would never be the same.
You've said it all.
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by centboy123456(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2019
ismelinho:
my girlfriend has been cheated on me, I just caught her today

how did u caught her pls tell us more
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by bigstan11787(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:
During an interesting discussion of who cheats more in a marriage or relationship, this lady dropped a bombshell!!

The lady unequivocally asserted that women cheat more than men. She went further to say that a man can cheat and still love his wife, but that when a woman cheats, it's more dangerous..

She also revealed why it's easier to catch a cheating man and harder to catch a cheating wife or girlfriend.

Do you agree with her?

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/women-cheat-more-than-men-lady-says-on.html?m=1
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Daeylar(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2019
[s]
Oluromantic:

Apart from the fact that you have issues comprehending and reasoning things out properly, you're so easily embittered that you typed such a long epistle with abusive words, you have issues with maturity, admitting the bitter truth, psychological balance and you're myopic. To even think you can block who isn't following you sef, you're just weak
[/s]

Typical misogynistic fool who lacks common sense back with more useless analogies. The day useless men learn to leave women alone and keep your bullshit analogies to your male gender. The better.

Learn what gender equality is. Or keep your mouth shut on it. Equating who cheats to why we should or shouldn't have gender equality, having the boldness to type such trash out in public. Making biased comments about how women and men cheat (when cheating and how anyone cheats isn't gender specific and there is a lot of evidence to this) And using it to prop up men and diminish gender equality Then get shocked when someone tells you how foolish you're being.

What a complete joke of a human being. An epistle is needed to call out every aspect of the stupidity you're displaying on this thread. You know nothing about maturity, psychological balance, comprehending and reasoning things out properly. If you did. You wouldn't have typed a word of that nonsense you did on FP
The more you type the more the foolishness flows out.

P.S
The block button has no business with who follows who or not. You don't even know who anything works, but you're very loud and wrong about it all.
The block button is for fools.
Your kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.