Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

New App Requiring An Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New App Requiring An Investor (677 Views)

New App For Easy Income.. / Earn Money With This New App.. / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New App Requiring An Investor by ksk4love(m): 5:41am On Apr 28, 2019
It's no doubt that while some people have bright ideas that can fetch them good money, some have the money sitting in their bank accounts looking for where to invest......Am a programmer and there's a project I have been working on for sometime....it's more like a map that connects the buyers and sellers and even goes well to reward the sellers of a particular commodity (yet undisclosed)......It would need the intervention of a programming company and I need your help with the bills or expertise.....I have worked on some of the interface already, am hoping to launch the app before the end of this year.....If you think we can patner together, send a mail to kingsleyiwuozor5@gmail.com...... Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Ondo IGR Now Over N1.5 Bn Monthly – Akeredolu / Life Changer Is Here / I Want To Buy Ur Amazon Gift Card Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.