Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,129 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Financially Survive On Campus.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Financially Survive On Campus.. (236 Views)

How To Financially Survive On Campus!!!!!!!!! / Babalakin: Varsities Can’t Survive On Govt Funding / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Financially Survive On Campus.. by Icare4444iiii(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2019
I shared in the book some of the things i was doing to financially survive back then in school (2-3years ago) and how i have sucessfully grow it to become some of my business...Today am an entrepreneur and i have people working for me and i pay them,even though am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering..

I made up my mind while i was in school that i will be an employer of people and not an employee..There are no good job out there, some of the good jobs are already reserved..While not start now while you are still in school so that by the time you graduate you will at least have something to fall back on..

Some of the things i tell people that have had the opportunity of having a conversation is " Its better most times to learn from someone else's experience than you experiencing it.." Just a simple mistake can cost you the rest of your life..

Watsapp 07055366664 to get the e-book..

(1) (Reply)

Gst112: A Critique To Belief As A Condition Of Knowledge. / 4 Essential Hacks To Improve Your Writing Standard / Akeredolu The Selfish Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.