Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend (3589 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend by desoul2004(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2019
shege45:
rape ko
She willing bleep d guy joor. Ds one na format. I wonder how u guys even do ds no sex in a relationship thing

The thing tire me bro, and they'll still believe that the girl is still a virgin. Anyway life is stage by stage, I have equally been in that shit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend by greatermeme: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Debramaye:
Op don't listen to the comments, go to one bar and get drunk (keep your mobile valuables at home please) come back and smoke weed you'll Def forget about the bitch afterwards, it might hurt but you'll get over it, because if she can do that when you guys are not married yet then what about when you guys tie the knot? angry

Some of yall should just forget about relationships that thing is a very big scam engraved in our human mechanism to enable us mate, just be free and enjoy the single life, sleep in hotels, travel to amazing places, and forget about someone who doesn't give a chickens ass about you

Another idiot will still come to niaraland crying

Oh wait they're already in the next threads
Baby girl, how do I bookmark this incisive comment so I can read it every morning before going to work, and every night; before retiring to bed? I thought, nothing meaningful can come from the Afonjas: You've just proven my perspective wrong! Well done!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:
I just found out my girlfriend of 3 years plus, who I’m planning on getting married to this year has been deflowerd by an average joe, who took her and her friends out. she’s a corper and I traveled last year August, came back Xmas, she refused to come see me when I called her.

I didn’t know she was receiving dick from someone else and got pregnant in the process, had an abortion

Now, she’s claiming the guy got her drunk and raped her. I dunno what to do anymore, I really loved this girl and have already told my mom and siblings that she’s the one that I’m getting married to....I’m confused, I don’t know what to do with her anymore
Let her go
Re: My Girlfriend by Edelbriggs: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
cooluzi:
iswear bro really love my foot... most Nigeria men act sissy tho
Chill bro, things I have done in this life, you can only see it in movies. As you get older, you develop affection for someone, I have known this lady since she was a little girl . Like I said before, it was all good till she went for service
Re: My Girlfriend by Omega30(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
stinflame:
Sorry bro, that's not a reason to throw it relationship away, we all make mistakes and at times are so greedy to taste life.. Can you say while u with her u aren't seeing other girls. Shit can get messier and remember those girl might be someone else's girlfriend. If truly she is sorry and remorse of her deed, take her back. It's believed a person whose secret u know will try to live up to ur expectation.
Gud luck.
smh, u must be a girl.So, u are happy saying rubbish and gibberish.
Re: My Girlfriend by Omega30(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:
Baba, I have seen it all with women, I lived in Brazil, so sex no dey push me like that. I’m mad at her because, she refused to come see me after I came back to the country, while another guy was drilling her. After 3 years plus, she just allowed another guy pop her cherry.
Guy man, that cherry has been bleeped while away long time ago.So, u think that girl was waiting for u a virgin.Hmm.Try enter the place and see d difference
Re: My Girlfriend by Omega30(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:
I just found out my girlfriend of 3 years plus, who I’m planning on getting married to this year has been deflowerd by an average joe, who took her and her friends out. she’s a corper and I traveled last year August, came back Xmas, she refused to come see me when I called her.

I didn’t know she was receiving dick from someone else and got pregnant in the process, had an abortion

Now, she’s claiming the guy got her drunk and raped her. I dunno what to do anymore, I really loved this girl and have already told my mom and siblings that she’s the one that I’m getting married to....I’m confused, I don’t know what to do with her anymore
U guys promising marriage are the ones giving girls security. When a girl sees that she does not have to impress you , she begins to misbehave. Forgive her but let her go for ur destiny sake.
Re: My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
ur babe na corper u say

Re: My Girlfriend by Omega30(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:
You don’t have to blame me bro, she was a good girl till this last Christmas. I’m not holding brief for her, I’m just seeking other people’s opinions thats why I put this up here.
Hmm, U be Jew.She is a good girl till u caught her.Can't u marry where u are.U should be the one doing her a favour by marrying her not the opposite.
Re: My Girlfriend by Holymann(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
stinflame:
Sorry bro, that's not a reason to throw it relationship away, we all make mistakes and at times are so greedy to taste life.. Can you say while u with her u aren't seeing other girls. Shit can get messier and remember those girl might be someone else's girlfriend. If truly she is sorry and remorse of her deed, take her back. It's believed a person whose secret u know will try to live up to ur expectation.
Gud luck.

What happens to trust in the relationship
moreover, how do you know if she's truly sorry¿¿¿
Re: My Girlfriend by Edelbriggs: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks to y’all that contributed to this thread, I have decided to let her go. I’ll travel, clear my head out there, then come back this December and look for someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Holymann:

What happens to trust in the relationship
moreover, how do you know if she's truly sorry¿¿¿

Trust in a relationship can be worked on. If sincerely she is sorry you will know. I might just be one of those rendezvous outing. Look beyond her mistakes if she shows sincerity and focus on what you like about her . Bold to say because it worked for me.
Re: My Girlfriend by Edelbriggs: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
stinflame:

Trust in a relationship can be worked on. If sincerely she is sorry you will know. I might just be one of those rendezvous outing. Look beyond her mistakes if she shows sincerity and focus on what you like about her . Bold to say because it worked for me.
Have yiu been in such a situation before?
Re: My Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:

Woman never do you
Re: My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Edelbriggs:
Have yiu been in such a situation before?

Yes, but time have made it a thing of the past now.. We good now. Went through ur responds and saw that u to don do things. Same here too my brother, no body holy pass, I bet u she will forever remain indebted to u . don't get it twisted like judgemental in debtness. But she no go wan fvck up again for ur side.... It's hard but if what u desire is in her, u good to go... Las Las the new girl u planning to have if person no tell u their story u no go know. Even this service of a thing while we still serve yrs ago , I can tell u any date there was just for fun and curiosity. Most times u bored in one village, I no blame them cos then me self do things. But trust me the guy involved is zero percent in love with ur girlfriend and have no plans for her future... Be her friend and her lover man.
Re: My Girlfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
did fall on the dick!!!! grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Lady Overpowers Man, Removes His Pant, Tries To Rape Him In Public / Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic / Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.