Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

HELP: Daily Dosage Of Ivermectin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: Daily Dosage Of Ivermectin (541 Views)

Faforon Herbal Dosage / HealthPally.com on ALOMO Bitters' Ingredients| Functions| Dosage| effect / How Do I Know The Daily Dosage Of Vitamin C To Take Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Daily Dosage Of Ivermectin by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2019
My brother has been suffering from scabies for more than 8yrs now and ivermectin drugs was recommended by online users. But I really don't know the daily dose to be taken because abuse of drugs is harmful to the body...
My brother is 28yrs of age, his weight is 65-69
Please how many tablet should he take...
Re: HELP: Daily Dosage Of Ivermectin by MaiGemu: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Go the any nearest Pharmacy or Clinic to enquire... U may go to the nearest Police station to report yourself coz you're about to get the wrong response from online which might endanger your brother's life.

(1) (Reply)

800 Women Die Everyday During Childbirth In Nigeria - Expert / Icare Home Services / Solution To Night Fall,quick Ejaculation,hormonal Inbalance And Sleep Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.