Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,595 members, 7,948,306 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! (2040 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by ochibuogwu5: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
As you are praying, I encourage you to go for medical check-up. This your analysis somehow relates to symptoms of infection in human body.
Prayer and medical check-up walk together.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Kingjbase: 1:13am On Mar 09
Has it now stopped. Because the same thing happens to me. Sometimes back of my head and the top of my head
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by MightySparrow: 12:59pm On Mar 09
TeamLeader:
Guys i need help please.

HAPPY SUNDAY and am sorry for bothering you with this but its eating me up and its frustrating, making me loose my prayer life.

For sometimes now, there's this strange movement on my forehead immediately i start praying. Its not painful but Im very sure something is moving up and down in my brain. I am feeling real hard. It scratches me sometimes. I've been praying over it since I started noticing it, holding vigil thrice weekly because of this but it getting worse. Even though I don't allow it to stop me when praying. I always make sure i continue until am done but throughout this movement won't stop either.

Now the main issue is this:

Anytime i wanted to sleep be it day or night, this strange movement will come again until i sleep off. Sometimes I won't be able to sleep because of it and when I do, I will see myself back in the village in the dream unlike before because am gifted with dreams

I don't know if its an attack spiritually and i also think this strange movement controls or movement my sleep or me in general BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!!

Please guys help me or help me tag/mention someone who can help me before strange things starts happening to me please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa

This is where real understanding of Christian faith lies. You must understand that when you became a Christian, you are in covenant with God through the blood of Jesus.
This doesn't mean that the 'other' covenant in your blood through inherited idolatry, incision, familiar spirit in your family through the demons have been eradicated. If you have history of powerful herbalists, hunters, kings, warriors, or you were initiated to family idols, these feelings as would occur to tell you we are still here. This is what Isaiah calls lawful capitivity.

The only solution is deliverance. This you can do by yourself by changing the way you pray or book a deliverance session with a deliverance minister.
If you add fasting to your prayers, the attack becomes intense or terrible dreams showing you are waking certain powers up. These powers are in your blood or your blood has a landing place for visiting demons in your family.
I hope you get what I am saying?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Blessingblessed: 9:24am On Jun 29
How did you get over it? That's if you have
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Iamanoited: 2:58pm On Jun 29
SATAN LIVES IN OUR MINDS. IT CHALLENGES US BY SIGHT, SMELL, HEARINGS, FEELING, THINKING AND REASONING.
WHEN YOU PRAY, DO NOT SIN. HOLD TIGHT TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND FAITH THAT GOD WILL REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES IN YOUR LIFE.
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Would Christian And M.uslim Sit Together In Heaven / Pray For The Persecuted Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.