Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Opinion: Oh My Laspotech Hope Is Coming - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: Oh My Laspotech Hope Is Coming (251 Views)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper / What Hope Is There For Democracy In The 21st Century? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Oh My Laspotech Hope Is Coming by Laspotect247(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2019
OH MY LASPOTECH THE SYMBOL OF HOPE IS COMING :by omobabaijebu

Fellow laspotians:

I woke up this morning tired and thinking about all the stress I will undergo in school tommorow, which made me more sick, then I realize the words of Robert fulghum in 1892 which says

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."

My freind oluwatosin popularly known as SYMBOL OF HOPE has the experience, the knowledge, and the understanding of student politics, his urge for a good student union government that will accommodate all gave me hope that indeed laspotech will be great.

Yes there is hope and the Bible confirmed it in Isiah 40:31a but those who hope in the lord they shall renew their strength.

There's is a hope of good governance, quality welfarism, education, reformed health section among others and this can only be achieved if we support the man of the people, the symbol of hope.
I have known him for some time, his accountability and transparency spirit is incomparable and he will deliver on his promise.

Comparing the way unionism is run in laspotech compared to other schools you will agree with me that there's a need for a reformed student union government with proper representation and consideration of the three C of aluta.

Laspotians should make no mistake of electing incapable hands because our school must move forward, our passion for good governance must not die and we must push for the person that represent the interest of the student populace.

On this note I enjoin you to support and embrace the symbol of hope.

Aluta continua! Victoria Arceta!

I am Omobabaijebu a freelance writer from the department of physical science.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Form Of Birthday Celebration Proper? / "The Female Gang Up In Kogi, Another PDP Underground Missile Building Stronger” / Let`s Rate NIPOST Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.