Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,082 members, 7,939,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Easily Contracted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Easily Contracted (380 Views)

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Easily Contracted by mddavid(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Staphylococcus aureus is an infection that has caused many people money and psychological trauma due to it venerability in the human body.
It can be caused by direct infection from an infected person,thing or the production of toxic by the bacteria.

Staphylococcus bacteria is found in the skin of everybody,which do not cause any problem as long as it is the skin and not an infected bacteria,it becomes a sickness when it enter inside the body,thereby causing Heath challenge to the person.

Because it is part of the body and in our environment,it makes it easy to be contracted.

The following are some reason why Staphylococcus aureus is easily contracted.

1.As stated above, it is already in the human body which is not harmful, but any little contact with inside the body,it will infect the body.

2.The use of certain things by an infected person can make you get it when there is contact with it.
For example, the use of infected toilet, blade,handshake, water, food and clothes .The infected staphylococcus bacteria can enter inside the body through the skin or mouth.

3.Dirtiness. Show me a dirty thing and I will show you the hiding place for staphylococcus bacteria. Infected staphylococcus bacteria grow well in dirty things.

4.Sexual intercoures.An infected partner can infect the other person during love making.
People that have multiple sex partners are venerable to get it even when they use condom,because mistake can happen, infected flu may flow out of the condom and touch the body of the other person,and the person will be infected.

This are some of the reason why staphylococcus aureus is easily contracted.

For you to know how rampant it is and because it is easy to contract, in 2018 about 80% of infection I treated is staphylococcus aureus which were contracted through what I stated above.

For more information contact:
Divine Grace Trado Medical Center,
WhatsApp number: 08038456487,
Re: Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Easily Contracted by mdokaba1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
@OP, Nice write up.

Just to briefly add that; diseases are "contract" and not "contact".

So change the title to; Why is .......easily "contracted" instead of "contacted".
Re: Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Easily Contracted by mddavid(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
mdokaba1:
@OP, Nice write up.

Just to briefly add that; diseases are "contract" and not "contact".

So change the title to; Why is .......easily "contracted" instead of "contacted".

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Performance Booster (no To 1 Minute) / Get Soft And Succulent Baby Pink Lips / Effects Of Alcohol On Sperm Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.