Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (25637 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / Atiku Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Oblang(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

So because he struggled to win his State means he couldn't have won nationwide?

A very clear indication. Most of his men lost their polling unit. Maybe they were rigged out there too..oga Galadima only had two votes for him in his polling unit..
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Philgafauto: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oblang:

A very clear indication. Most of his men lost their polling unit. Maybe they were rigged out there too..

In any event, Buhari would never allow himself to be defeated. Atiku is on a wide goose chase with his elections tribunal matter. He should go enjoy his wealth in peace. Those judges in the Supreme Court do not have the courage to declare Atiku winner since they are largely compromised by the Federal Government.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Oblang(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

In any event, Buhari would never allow himself to be defeated. Atiku is on a wide goose chase with his elections tribunal matter. He should go enjoy his wealth in peace. Those judges in the Supreme Court do not have the courage to declare Atiku winner since they are largely compromised by the Federal Government.

Ur own na to blackmail the court bah. Atiku does not have any meaningful evidence that he won the election and he knows that. That fake server result he is parading cannot be recognized...
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Philgafauto: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oblang:

Ur own na to blackmail the court bah. Atiku does not have any meaningful evidence that he won the election and he knows that. That fake server result he is parading cannot be recognized...

I don't know about any fake server result. But I know the Supreme Court can't do jack for Atiku.

He should go and enjoy his retirement in peace.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Oblang(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I don't know about any fake server result. But I know the Supreme Court can't do jack for Atiku.

He should go and enjoy his retirement in peace.

The supreme court will deliver the right judgment.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by crackhouse(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Atiku will recover his mandate but Buhari will not submit power and there will be serious problem and probably political instability.
This is what I saw. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by michoim(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by youngakodex: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
ATIKU THE PRESIDENT OF CAMEROON AND IPOB

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Philgafauto: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
crackhouse:
Atiku will recover his mandate but Buhari will not submit power and there will be serious problem and probably political instability.
This is what I saw. Quote me anywhere.

Abeg, make una go siddon jareee. That's how you Spiritualists were prophesying that Buhari will lose thus raising the hopes of many Christians and Nigerians who had suffered under Buhari only for our hopes to be dashed when the results were released.

You guys have disgraced christianity enough and let's take things one day at a time. If Buhari doesn't kick the bucket, he would never relinquish power. We don't need any prophet of baal to tell us that.

We christians don wise. Go and sit down with your fake vision.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by ChristianNorth: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Yes, we are all watching. But I don't have an ounce of confidence in the Supreme Court under the leadership of a sharia judge with 23 kids.
Don't forget a panel of 7 justices would sit to consider the appeal. The CJN has just 1 vote and he recently lost his closest ally in the court to Nasarawa Emirate.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Philgafauto: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Don't forget a panel of 7 justices would sit to consider the appeal. The CJN has just 1 vote and he recently lost his closest ally in the court to Nasarawa Emirate.

Yea, I know Dauda Sidi Bage is gone (good ridance I must say, quite a dull judge) but I still have my suspicions about the independence of that Supreme Court. Let's watch sha.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by HimName: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Q. And who are his supporters?

A. They are IPOB.

Q. Where is their abode?

A. Pigsty.

Q. Are you saying Atiku is going to be president of P!gs?

A. Yes.

Okay.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by iamjavadem(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Obvious how? You will all wake up soon.
cool

Even though it's obvious that you truly won the election, I doubt if you will ever become the president.

Just wait till I finish fighting corruption for the next 4years.

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by iamjavadem(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Which evidence?
Bunnatex:
Hmm, the evidences are quite overwhelming sir but we know the court can't unseat Buhari. Cause that will be anarchy in Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
I'll be the happiest man on earth if Atiku wins this battle at last.

Nigeria needs a savior like Atiku right now

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Chijeep(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
lanrexdo:
What kind of statement is that. He seems to be desperate to rule and not to rule for the masses. I so much dislike boastful people and people full of themselves. Patriotism ... is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit.
Rubbish talk from a rubbish somebody

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by murmee: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
MartinsD12:

Atiku will definitely win in the Tribunal
My dear, you better wake up from your dream. It's already daybreak!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by MartinsD12(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
murmee:
My dear, you better wake up from your dream. It's already daybreak!
It's none of your business what I chose to believe, dreaming whatever that is my opinion you should respect that
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Those friends he plans to enrich when he become the President knows he cannot neva be a President immediately the announcement of presidential results but the promised he had with them still make them deceiving him so they wld still get millions $$$$$$$ from him.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by 9iceprince(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
go ahead this is nt d first time this desperate man won't admit defeat he does d same in 2007 despite coming 3rd
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by LegacyB: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ooooooooo. This guy and comedy again!!!! . I guess baba Obj don recruit you.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Hodstat1986: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mr Atiku, you're too gullible![color=#990000][/color]
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Hodstat1986: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]walai aaEgbon Atiku aye yin to pads ta pau

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by lanrexdo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
God will punish you big time. Murderfucker. You think say i be politician abi idiot. Na una kind they spoil nigeria.
Chijeep:

Rubbish talk from a rubbish somebody
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by zomby(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
@Atiku: yep, you will surely be their president in your dream...the same dream you’ve been having for the past 10 years...

There is nothing worse than being confused and desperate all at the same time.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Chijeep(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2019
lanrexdo:
God will punish you big time. Murderfucker. You think say i be politician abi idiot. Na una kind they spoil nigeria.

Na u b God wey go punish me abi?

instead make U face ur front cure d 1 wey dey do u, u dey der dey abuse pson wey u no knw if e fit feed u

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by lanrexdo(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Feed me. God will punish you more. I repeat. You will beg before you see food murderfucker.
Chijeep:

Na u b God wey go punish me abi?

instead make U face ur front cure d 1 wey dey do u, u dey der dey abuse pson wey u no knw if e fit feed u
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Chijeep(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
lanrexdo:
Feed me. God will punish you more. I repeat. You will beg before you see food murderfucker.

Toor... maybe u nid 2 cool down n read well b4 u reply.

n 4 d abuse I take it as nofin bcoz it doesn't really mean anytin. n ur kind r always like dat.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by uzochi2: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2019
we they wait, A 2 storey duplex 4 sale. Features: Ground floor - 2 flats/warehouse, First floor - 2 bedroom with a very big sitting room, Last floor - 5 bedroom with sitting room and other facilities. The house also has a boys Quarter.
Location: Olaleke Taiwo Street, by Grammar School Bus Stop, Ojodu, Lagos. (Two minutes drive)
C of O available.
ASKING PRICE: #100m. For inspection call Christopher's properties on 07058881747

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt / 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni / OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.