Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace (19543 Views)

Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning And Disturbing Patient / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Ikeboboafri: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khloe took to Instagram today to rant about about people living fake lives on Instagram, stated that some celebrities are signing deals for peanuts and disturbing our peace.The reality show star who pleaded with God to give her the strength to continue being who she is and not who people want her to be, stated that she doesn't want to be hitch to the fake lives some people are living.

Khloe who disclosed that some celebrities are signing deals for peanuts, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/celebrities-are-signing-deals-for-peanuts-and-disturbing-our-peace-khloe/

1 Like

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by NairaMedia: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
I feel your pain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
While there are some celebrities that display their unclothedness and parts of the body that should be seen by their husbands to the general public; causing men to suffer strong and uncontrollable konji, causing masturbation to be rampant in the soceity, causing vaseline companies to flourish, causing illicit sex to be predominant and consequentially causing STDs to spread.

Example if those celebrities: Khloe angry

You can fùck with me in the comments if you want to angry

16 Likes

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Yuceeluv(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jealousy jeloma angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by kokoA(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Even the peanut no reach you grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Houseofglam7(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by itspzpics(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Peanut... Why t u shaking tables now

See Some Sexy Photos of Khole rocking her Slim sexy curvy body => See Photos HERE

1 Like

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by kolafolabi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Keep on exposing una self.. Last time, Tonto Dikeh said most celebs would travel once in two years, take more pictures and keep posting them to social media as if they fly abroad every month

10 Likes

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's the trouble with being a celeb. You want to measure up!
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why are u now in sifia pains

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by gurunlocker: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well, we know most of them live a fake life which they must do everything to maintain.

Just be yourself and stop ranting...
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Michaelkings: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
I swear this girl has AIDs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Jarus(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have always had this belief that with N300k, I can get some of these celebrities as JarusHub brand ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by crafteck(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol.. Una time de limited, new bbn on d way.
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by mightyhaze: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who be kloe again ?
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by bobolizim(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
This woman just ugly AF
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by ChrysOgwara: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
The child you have is not a burden, he or she is a blessing from above. I know it's hard for you to take care alone, no dad to assist.

https://zaraslounge.com/index.php?threads/have-faith-in-your-child.12/
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
While there are some celebrities that display their unclothedness and parts of the body that should be seen by their husbands to the general public; causing men to suffer strong and uncontrollable konji, causing masturbation to be rampant in the soceity, causing vaseline companies to flourish, causing illicit sex to be predominant and consequentially causing STDs to spread.

Example if those celebrities: Khloe angry

You can fùck with me in the comments if you want to angry
I believe as men we should rally to call for the arrest of some female yeyebrities.
I don’t understand why it is indecent for a man to post near naked pictures online but not the same for women.
If over twenty or fifty men disturb the Nigerian police hotlines then we can guarantee the first arrest of a female for sexually frustrating males.
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by davillian(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
No lies
Most celeb are suffering and smiling.
They spend everything they work for on luxuries just to make people believe they are rich and balling.
They can't go below the standard they have placed themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by enex200: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
The guy who's about to type doesn't have any geniue thing to say
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by aku626(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well said, the economy is bearish and can’t expect it won’t cut through every sector. I don’t think there’s a particular sector thriving at the moment, if there’s then the exodus towards that sector soon drowns it
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
I honestly don’t care.
If I was a yeyebrity I will sign deals for even twenty thousand naira.
How many chances do regular individuals get where companies agree to pay them a stipulated sum for doing almost nothing?
My friend, face your front and leave people to experience life.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by acevic: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hater spotted
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Madeforgreatnes:
Got 2 mad brand new kicks for sale size 45..
Balenciaga and off white converse message me on WhatsApp if interested
Those shoes are ugly as Bleep.
If they were beautiful selfishness for no gree you sell them.
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think she is broke... Pls let's contribute for her grin
Re: Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace by Atikusbaby1: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shey e no go good sey u ma sef chase this clout cos u got nothing major going for u... Stop being a hatin ass bitch klo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Onumajuru Marks 30th Birthday, Visits Orphanage (Photos) / Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, / Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.