Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,854 members, 7,972,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage (6641 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

When did you come in, never knew you sneaked in and out, your have limited knowledge and you are also very guillible.
You call insulting another person's marital home an abundance of knowledge?
Get yourself on a leach, you're a danger to yourself. oloshi
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ Have you seen the Indian man thread, people are saying he married for Nigeria passport and the first thing you did was insult me and say MOBO444 must be responsible for all the havoc on Nairaland romance section.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Have you seen the Indian man thread, people are saying he married for Nigeria passport and the first thing you did was insult me and say MOBO444 must be responsible for all the havoc on Nairaland romance section.

What concerns me with your imbecilic display in the romance section?
And what concerns you with another person's marital home? All these home wreckers, your day will soon come.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^Just looked into your brief Nairaland history and i am disappointed in you, saw how you are single, jobless, fustrated and aging by the day, you are almost 36 years and have nothing to show for it except maybe type on Nairaland romance section, you an old hag IIeke_idi
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by r231(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^^you don't ever stop do you

must you fight pple on every thread you go
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^Just looked into your brief Nairaland history and i am disappointed in you, saw how you are single, jobless, fustrated and aging by the day, you are almost 36 years and have nothing to show for it except maybe type on Nairaland romance section, you an old hag IIeke_idi
Yea, thatz not gonna hold esp when you're mistaking your  "history" for others. . . .try again.
Disgraceful omo ita, what concerns you with their marriage? Was this a deja vu, your parent's marriage? Is that why you created a thread to spoil someone's marriage? the thing worry me sha. come dey make thread dey feel funky, ah ahn. se o ti e ni opolo kankan ni?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by denzel2009: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2010
In this present dispensation, its very hard to be believe that people still respond to contable Muntairu called MOBO444. He is mentally maladjusted.

By responding to his posts, you guys are just aggravating his predicament.

Pls let him be, he is the editor-in-chief Aro newspaper,he is just being overzealous by trying to write in public forums,he has been sectioned since birth.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2010
denzel2009:

In this present dispensation, its very hard to be believe that people still respond to contable Muntairu called MOBO444. He is mentally maladjusted.

Pls let him be, he is the editor-in-chief Aro newspaper,he is just being overzealous by trying to write in public forums,he has been sectioned since birth.

Thanks for warning me. I'm out. All these imbeciles sef, ode ni bobo yen.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2010
denzel2009:

Exactly, when I saw this thread with 4 pages ,I was like when will people stop giving this dude undue attention undecided
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2010
but is dat an excuse to ridicule another man's wife  undecided

we all know dis guy is just seeking attention but must it be at the expense of the newly weds undecided

some things shouldnt be ignored or overlooked just because some poor kid is love-starved and angry at the world and is now being taken for a mad man
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by mensdept: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2010
Those pixs look as fake as Mubaraks
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 3:42am On Sep 19, 2010
lol
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Tinksh(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2010
Just wait, in a short time the Indian man will be here asking advice on his wayward wife. Just wait and see. If you know the deal and you still marry them then you get what you deserve.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by vitool: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2010
A lot of fake azzes on this forum for real, Can Nigerian's be real for once?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2010
vitool:

A lot of fake azzes on this forum for real, Can Nigerian's be real for once?

You can say that again,
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2010
lol
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by domorehill: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2010
Yes most people are right, the india man married for the wrong reason, the wife na wa.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2010
I reserve my comment till more glaring evidence come to light on this very issue.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
googles:

but is dat an excuse to ridicule another man's wife  undecided

we all know dis guy is just seeking attention but must it be at the expense of the newly weds undecided

some things shouldnt be ignored or overlooked just because some poor kid is love-starved and angry at the world and is now being taken for a mad man

Exactly we all know he is an attention seeking b[i]a[/i]stard, yet you grace him with your replies? Don't you know that the more you reply to his thread and fight him on behalf of the couple the happier he gets for increasing his threads pages?

Some things should be ignored especially when the person you are telling the some things isn't even ready to listen to whatever you have to post on here and would rather turn blind eye to it, the more he provokes you lot the more popular he gets.

If a lot of you had ignored his thread right from the onset, this thread would have gone down the second page of the entire romance section page.

How difficult is it to ignore him? when will some of you learn to understand the fact the this eeediot opens these threads to get a negative reaction from you lot

psssfffff
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by 808: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ Jennykadry right from the day i exposed you for who you are you have never cease to confront me on any issue, we are all Blacks,ok.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by 808: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
Jennykadry i saw how you insulted 190 and mobo444 in another thread, mobo may be right in some of his point.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Thanks for warning me. I'm out. All these imbeciles sef, ode ni bobo yen.

Exactly waka and leave the thread for the mumu, it's not too difficult is it?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
@mobo444 wot a pity cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.i see no difference between u n people like eminem and lady gaga.dey com from troubled homes so pain,frustration,insanity n trouble reflects anywhere dey go
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by HellaBella(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ MOBO You are a big fool!!! People have issues in relationships. Just because he complained about somethings she did doesn't mean that they didn't decide to work things out! Geez. Are you in their home? How do you know that they didn't discuss the issues and work things out. People like you make me sick. Someone just got married and you are quick to point out the issues he had with his babe. For what purpose? To make him feel bad? Can't people be happy for even just a week before you run your dirty smelling mouth?

Pathetic! You are def one of those miserable people I see wandering around. Their lives are empty and sad and they gain pleasure from bringing down people on their joyous day!

LOSER!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by swezenberg(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
@Mobo,

Are you from a broken home? If your mum had done something terrible to your dad that does not mean you should come and take it out on all women. Now that they are married and your post is not getting any sympathy from nairanders why not come to my 500kva transformer or get Gamallin 20 from the nearest store.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ What exactly did i write wrong or say wrong that made you to suggest such, i was thinking you were decent, you are guillible and always follow the thinking of masses.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^Just close the thread. In fact, the unchecked viciousness of your malicious remarks would make any right-thinking person recoil in horror. angry
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Olami099(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
u people are just stressing urself,why cant u ignore his thread instead of going through his rubbish post.its not is fault,that is how he was giving birth.what a pity?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
You guys should put MOBO's family outta this, Everyone has right to post whatever he/she wants to. Since he chooses BLACK SISTER'S as his part so be it, If you dislike his post don't read if you cant stop reading em and find it annoying I will advice you read and MOVE comments ain't by force.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ Thanks for your smart and simple view, have i said anything black women dont do, did i force you toread or even paste comment, why bring my birth and family into it, who is now the sick on here.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Mobinga: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
Why? You guys should have ignored the thread. . . . I'm deeply appauled by MOBO444's actions. This ish is getting out of hand, Moderators request for a ban, haba!! What kind of thrash is this? They just got married nau. What kind of insensitive thread is this?
Mobo whats your phucking business with their marriage? You need to channel you're cranial storage of  insensitivity to other places, not to talk shit about peoples marriage.
You've won the award for the most retarded poster on Nairaland.
REALITY101:

You guys should put MOBO's family outta this, Everyone has right to post whatever he/she wants to. Since he chooses BLACK SISTER'S as his part so be it, If you dislike his post don't read if you cant stop reading em and find it annoying I will advice you read and MOVE comments ain't by force.

Common shut the phuck up, you clod
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by 1102(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2010

190 strolls in,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja / How Romantic Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.