Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,973 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

NASS LEADERSHIP: I Am Still In The Race For Speakership, Says Hon. Onyejeocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS LEADERSHIP: I Am Still In The Race For Speakership, Says Hon. Onyejeocha (201 Views)

Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) / Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASS LEADERSHIP: I Am Still In The Race For Speakership, Says Hon. Onyejeocha by Showbby28: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Member of the House of Representatives Hon. ONYEJEOCHA NKEIRUKA has this afternoon reaffirmed her interest in becoming speaker of the house of Representatives.

She stated this at an enlarged APC stakeholders meeting in Abia state which comprised of elected, non-elected APC candidates and state party chieftains. Also present at the meeting is Abia-North Senator elect Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu.

The 49 year old representing  , Isuikwato/Umunneochi constituency in, Abia State was elected for a 4th term under the platform of the ruling APC.

Recall , that yesterday the Southeast party stakeholders rejected The NASS leadership  APC zoning formula.

https://twitter.com/iamkennethcole/status/1122508971171090433?s=19

Re: NASS LEADERSHIP: I Am Still In The Race For Speakership, Says Hon. Onyejeocha by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akeredolu Has No Link With PDP, Says Ondo APC / Ondo Hospitality Remains Unequalled, Says Gov. Akeredolu / Jonathan Reveals How African People Can Remove Bad Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.