Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Advise To Union Bank Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Advise To Union Bank Nigeria (423 Views)

Drake Advise to Urhobo Chief / Marriage In Idoma Land Is Considered A Lifelong State Of Union, Although Divorce / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Union Bank Nigeria by outspokenpikin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hello my people, I have noticed something about union bank, and I would like to advise them. I dnt mean any harm, just an advise.

So what I have noticed is, for years now I have had they opportunity to bank with GTB and union bank. But honestly, I like going to GTB, because anytime I go into their branch, I will always see a new face, I mean, a new beautiful face at their customers service and they tellers. But with union bank, Na only one person face, I dy see for they past years, I have been visiting their branches(Abuja) precisely . I urge union bank to always re shuffle their customers service ,Abeg. Lol... This might sound funny, but it is another marketing strategy.
Re: Advise To Union Bank Nigeria by opparadise: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
outspokenpikin:
Hello my people, I have noticed something about union bank, and I would like to advise them. I dnt mean any harm, just an advise.

So what I have noticed is, for years now I have had they opportunity to bank with GTB and union bank. But honestly, I like going to GTB, because anytime I go into their branch, I will always see a new face, I mean, a new beautiful face at their customers service and they tellers. But with union bank, Na only one person face, I dy see for they past years, I have been visiting their branches(Abuja) precisely . I urge union bank to always re shuffle their customers service ,Abeg. Lol... This might sound funny, but it is another marketing strategy.
Most banks outsource their jobs to many a person. You should not blame Union Bank. A large number of people actually like seeing the same staff than new staffs; it gives them the feeling of low staff turnover, and customer-staff relationship.
Re: Advise To Union Bank Nigeria by outspokenpikin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
opparadise:

Most banks outsource their jobs to many a person. You should not blame Union Bank. A large number of people actually like seeing the same staff than new staffs; it gives them the feeling of low staff turnover, and customer-staff relationship.

I understand sir, but what I mean is they should be really shuffling their staffs. It will attract more customers. Like me, I will always take my friend to a GTB, than a union bank, because am tayad of seeing that one person. I like new things. Lol

(1) (Reply)

August Meeting; The Season Women Make Laws In Igboland / How Do I Advise Someone To Use Deodorant? / Aguocha Takes Glorious Exit From The Leadership Of ONIU Amidst Fanfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.