Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,351 members, 7,947,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral (47471 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2019
EtherealAnn:
lmao
See me see wahala grin. Love that dp. Unfinished success it is dear...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by blowjohn(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
bettercreature:
I wouldnt eat such food,you never know maybe you are eating your future grin grin grin grin grin

U mean 'Fufuture.'
A future consumed by consuming fufu
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Pat081: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm some pastors can do anything for his /her church to b full just pray not to eat d future of ur children and urs in the name of free food

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Adaibeku(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Eat your tithes and offering o grin. Afterall Jesus did not collect tithe but fed 5,000 people grin
Pastor : am i jesus ,abeg mind yourself
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by jeff1607(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2019
bettercreature:
I wouldnt eat such food,you never know maybe you are eating your future grin grin grin grin grin

what about food you buy at road side or snacks you buy to eat ,hope you don't also buy satche water to drink and be careful of the air you breathe it might be charmed
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
People will definitely be much in that church.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Sexina851(f): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
HitSong:
JOKERS grin grin grin

GHANA AND SOUTH-AFRICA IS FAR WORSE

Sometimes, I just think that Ghanaian Christians mumuness is 20x that of Nigerians.

Their pastors ask them to eat grass, remove their underwears, fondles their private part and even give them lottery ticket numbers.

Funny thing is, MOST of them are illiterates. They can even make a correct and complete sentence in English
language.
One fool called Obinim usually even regard himself as an angel.
Christianity is loosing out....

The Greatest mumus of dis generation are Christians.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
Pastor : am i jesus ,abeg mind yourself
grin
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by BABANGBALI: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jazzed meal
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by dochenaj: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I knew it had to be somewhere in Africa!
Do Europeans or Americans eat fufu?
But did you know that a number of churches in the US share some sort of food after church services?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Mrjo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Eat your tithes and offering o grin. Afterall Jesus did not collect tithe but fed 5,000 people grin
when he fed 5,000 people na him catch the fish or did he baked the breads?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mrjo:
when he fed 5,000 people na him catch the fish or did he baked the breads?
Ok cooking it is the problem abi?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by engrhorla(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
The Scriptures say its easier for a cow to go through the eye of a needle than for fufu to pass through the hallowed gates of heaven.

I pity the congregation.
After this meal, most of them will start seeing themselves pounding fufu endlessly in their dreams.

*spits angry

Scripture said camel, not cow.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.