Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,875 members, 7,945,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last (900 Views)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by 247naijamedia: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Lady in shock after she found out her boyfriend of seven years got married last Saturday

Twitter user @ms_rozy who is friends with the lady, shared the story online.

So my friend found out that her boyfriend got married today. They've been dating for 7 years. Men are what again??

When I say they deserve witches. Yall will say I'm reaching. Okay o

If you deliberately lead a woman on for 7 years. God himself will punish you. It's bad enough that he cheated, letting her find out on his wedding day is just vile. "ELECTRIC CHAIR PLEASE"

I will drop the full gist. I just need her permission. Anticipate

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Lady-In-Shock-After-She-Found-Out-Her-Boyfriend-Of-Seven-Years-Got-Married-Last-Saturday.html
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by 247naijamedia: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2019

1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by 247naijamedia: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Hummmm.

Monday Morning
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Inside today soup and yesterday soup which one sweet pass?
Hanty wey believe say she don get husband no go package well again wetin you want make brother do?

My guy look him wife sotay he tell me say why I no slap sense into him head when he marry? His sweet wife don turn orangutan for house.

Groundnut for plastic and Burger groundnut na the same thing
Na packaging different
Keep packaging
And keep your man. Dazzal
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by kachi19: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2019
HER PROBLEM!!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2019
How can u date a man for 7 years if you are not stupid urself. After 3 abortions must have been done. Any man wey no fit marry u in 2-3 years just japa or agree the terms. Maybe na relationship or sexautionship. Mtcheeww
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by SageMK: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
So she was with him for 7years — Na inheritance? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by 247naijamedia: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last by Katier00(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
How can u date a man for 7 years if you are not stupid urself. After 3 abortions must have been done. Any man wey no fit marry u in 2-3 years just japa or agree the terms. Maybe na relationship or sexautionship. Mtcheeww
people go into relationship for different purposes

(1) (Reply)

See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri / How Do I Approach A Girl / When Did Material Things Became A Criteria For A Man's Readiness To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.