Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,281 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Let's Celebrate Our Women, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Celebrate Our Women, (722 Views)

Poll: who sacrifice more in a relationship?

Men: 0% (0 votes)
Women: 40% (2 votes)
Both: 60% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / House: Is This True Of Our Women / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Igwe9(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
Each day i wake up, i thank my God for creating me a man.
Oftentimes I'd wonder what would had become of me if I had been created a woman.

To mention but a few, for somebody to give up her surname for her spouse's as tradition demands is not only amazing but also breathtaking. smiley

Even in the midst of their carriers and all odds, they still keep to their domestic works/ kitchen without grudges and brags even when some men do not appreciate them.
Pregnancy and baby sitting are known facts, but aren't they some kinda difficult task if i may ask. smiley

I know some people have  a lot to say about women, be it positive or negative, but try and understand the kinda women  i'm talking about, i.e  The ideal women.

''Salute '' to all the wonderful women out there.  kiss kiss
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Sissy3(f): 4:03am On Sep 19, 2010
you are welcome
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by InkedNerd(f): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2010
Hehehe, this was interesting. Here's a kiss for you as well kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Lovely thread. I just hope some assholes wouldn't come here to bash you for this.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Igwe9(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
Thanks dear, they won't come.I don't expect them to come either, It's obvious you women are too much including my mother. smiley
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by bece: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
Thanks for the appreciation, am sure u r a real gentleman unlike that mobo444.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by chi21: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2010
I love this thread. May. God bless for writing this thing.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2010
rokiatu:

Lovely thread. I just hope some assholes wouldn't come here to bash you for this.

And you just started bn the ass.hole on here angry
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2010
@REALITY, find you crew/class of people who roll with you to quote/insult alright.

This is my first and last response to you I have chosen to ignore all idiots on nairaland.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2010
Wow! This is a wonderful thread. Thank you, Im so overwhelmed for the appreciation. And thanks to your mom for raising a good man in you. I am pretty sure she must be so proud of you. smiley
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by softgirl1: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks Dear u are welcome i owe i 10
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Igwe9(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
You're welcome ''all'', it's been in my mind whilst I've been looking for an avenue to let it out, and now that i have, i 'm happier than ever.
smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Women, by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
A good woman is priceless because it takes a good woman to make a man succeed . women are like a precious jewelry that must be well kept and pampered . the greatest asset of a man is a woman , a virtious woman . as for me i'll love and always do all I can to make my woman happy at all time when I do find her .

(1) (Reply)

If This Was To Happen / Deal Alert: Ozeri Bath Scale $16 / My Wife Slaps Me, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.