Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,000 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (65788 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10am On May 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Where have you been now, my goddess? Hope you know that I am not getting any younger?

I am unavailable embarassed I visit this forum once in a while for now embarassed

@bold, Go find wife cheesy grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am unavailable embarassed I visit this forum once in a while for now embarassed
@bold, Go find wife cheesy grin
You are my wife. I have to marry before December. So, make up your mind o.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Mryacks: 6:47pm On May 02, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies don't try this if you are not obviously beautiful and sexy, if not, it will end in hit-and-run cry

If you are an obviously beautiful/hot lady, not the beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder type of beauty oh, you can get the man of your dreams if you apply this method but I repeat, only if you are obviously beautiful wink

But then most obviously beautiful ladies will feel to much pride to make this kinda move.. grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by amaks: 6:54pm On May 02, 2019
You may be right. Even food has more than one meaning nowadays, you know.�
SageMK:

Oh no.

I am doomed. grin

My perverted mind will not let me rest.
It's telling me that she is not talking about food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.