Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,380 members, 7,964,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" (42316 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Psoul(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
A friend once told me "that chasing women is outdated, instead chase what they like which is money"... With money, you get any lady you desire at the snap of a fingertip.... Regina obviously made the best decision for herself, it's her life.

Nwata chiri igu, ewu esowe ya. Igbo adage)

If a little child carry palm frond, goats will start following him around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by OhiOfIhima: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Regina fucck up sha!

Fresh young fine girl like that come become 5th wife to one worwor ancestor because of private jet.

. Second wife abeg.. First to third are now ex.. Leave the young lass to enjoy her life bikonu..

Omo, the Ned guy carry mullar faa.. Just within space of a month, Regina brought Bentley, G-Wagon, Benz n Lamborghini n a new mansion to round it up... God bless you girl.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by cescky(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Everywhere I open Regina Daniels... I am so scared to open my fridge right now..

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Serveyouright(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
AryaSand:
Hanti kemi!
Give them Hot Hot!
[color=#990000][/color

Hot news abi, dat woman call kemi no real wahala. No body should cross her lane she go just finish you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Ciaos: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na now i believe say this girl marry this man true true as madam kemi don put mouth so. This girl get mind ooooo...I sure say her mama go be her 100%backup.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by nazablossom(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
chii8:
Shebi it's Regina and Ned you're investigating, wetin carry Linda Ikeji come here nau?

Linda should just apologized to Kemi or something, because there's something both of them are not telling us.
That's what happens when you are obsessed with someone grin, You life revolves around the person
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Follygunners: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
millionboi2:
What does he do4living

God bless you! A former corrupt politician being adulated. Fear Nigerians sha...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by flattommygood: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Everywhere I open Regina Daniels... I am so scared to open my fridge right now..

lol grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by tesppidd: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
. Second wife abeg.. First to third are now ex.. Leave the young lass to enjoy her life bikonu..

Omo, the Ned guy carry mullar faa.. Just within space of a month, Regina brought Bentley, G-Wagon, Benz n Lamborghini n a new mansion to round it up... God bless you girl.
Enjoy?

Ned will be 80 years old when poor Regina will turn 40 years old.

Her pusssy would still be very itchy at the time.

What happens to that pusssy?

And with the life expectancy of today she might become a widow at 40.

All for Bentley and Lamborghini?.

Can you put your right hand on the Holy Bible or the Koran and swear that you want this sort of life for you daughter or your sister?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Truthbites: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why Linda Ikeji name come enter the matter? I am not understanding.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by bonnyhope: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
her life

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Zombicmodz: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Enjoy?

Ned will be 80 years old when poor Regina will turn 40 years old.

Her pusssy would still be very itchy at the time.

What happens to that pusssy?

And with the life expectancy of today she might become a widow at 40.

All for Bentley and Lamborghini?.

Can you put your right hand on the Holy Bible or the Koran and swear that you want this sort of life for you daughter or your sister?

We have advanced vibrators...

[url=https://citydrugsnigeria..com/2018/06/hips-enlargement-cream-nigeria.html?m=1[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwrp92elJox[/img][/url]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by YungMillionaire: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77959193:

This crazy old hag can NEVER stop talking about beautiful Linda sha!

Linda is beautiful? This is news to me. Are you talking about Linda Ikeji or some1 else?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by benicta(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why is she now telling us what we know already?
Oshi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by macello4(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77959193:
That is Regina Daniel Nwoko choice life!
Kindly let her be abegii!

We have more serious issues than this in our darling nation PLEASE!

Since last week, Anywhere you open, na Regina Daniel Nwoko u go see, to open person refrigerator now sef, dey do person somehow!

Wetin bring Linda into Regina Nwoko's issue now?
Now, what is Linda's story and testimony in life?!
She is now one the richest women in West Africa, and everything going on good for her.
Up to the point she gave you a lot of money to save your life at a point Kemi!
It is not how far, but how well.
We are sure the banks running after her to pay back her loan 15 years ago will be begging her to be a customer for many years now!

Guys, believe in your dreams, nobody knows tomorrow!
Never laugh at anyone's dream....NEVER!
Cc Nairaland innobets is a living testimony.
From #100 to #42 Million Naira under 2 hours!!
If u know u know cheesy
Too much sauce in one post! cheesy wink
if not that u are a fool blinded by Illitracy u should no that she is trying to clarify fake rumour about the age and the number of wife the man have presently. It not that she attack or insult them. IDIOT animal Befor u start to insult ur mother age mate, Eleribu omo ale.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ignore losers in life! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Whatever!!!!!!! All of them are scammer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by flowx(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Regina will soon be ex.

Ned's 7th wife might be in primary two as we speak.
. But you wicked o. Primary two?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by flowx(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kemi... because u know deserve respect from me. Busy body privy to all matters!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Zombicmodz:

We have advanced vibrators...
So she would be vibrating for another 20 years?

Okay ooh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by UrVillagePpl: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
u mean shes the same years with the self made billionaire kylie jenner shocked shocked,,

and hanty is busy parading, galavanting, perambolating with her ancestor called husband,,

issokay cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Yoighaman(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Speakdatruth:
Women and money are two inseparable entities

Your shape, height, color, age doesn't matter to women when money is available to spend.

True that. Osho Baba is a good example �
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by sweetrace(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Aunty Kemi, no one asked you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Delite01(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is marriage all about money and material possessions? Anyway, it's her life and her decision, we are different and have different perspective about life sha.

OhiOfIhima:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Denique(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77959193:
That is Regina Daniel Nwoko choice life!
Kindly let her be abegii!

We have more serious issues than this in our darling nation PLEASE!

Since last week, Anywhere you open, na Regina Daniel Nwoko u go see, to open person refrigerator now sef, dey do person somehow!

Wetin bring Linda into Regina Nwoko's issue now?
Now, what is Linda's story and testimony in life?!
She is now one the richest women in West Africa, and everything going on good for her.
Up to the point she gave you a lot of money to save your life at a point Kemi!
It is not how far, but how well.
We are sure the banks running after her to pay back her loan 15 years ago will be begging her to be a customer for many years now!

Guys, believe in your dreams, nobody knows tomorrow!
Never laugh at anyone's dream....NEVER!
Cc Nairaland innobets is a living testimony.
From #[b]100 to #42 Million Naira under 2 hours!![/b]
If u know u know cheesy
Too much sauce in one post! cheesy wink

Did he win any bet? shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Princeofasia: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
chii8:
Shebi it's Regina and Ned you're investigating, wetin carry Linda Ikeji come here nau?

Linda should just apologized to Kemi or something, because there's something both of them are not telling us.
i tire o. the whole thing come centre on linda cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by MENTORCH(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
A friend once told me "that chasing women is outdated, instead chase what they like which is money"... With money, you get any lady you desire at the snap of a fingertip.... Regina obviously made the best decision for herself, it's her life.

I always tell men that! I was with some guys at a VIP section In Houston buying champagne, My friend told me to go and search for girls and bring to the table, I told him when you spend money like this in the club, just signal different girls some will come to your table, he thought I was joking, until a big ass babe came and started rocking me hard. I’m still thinking of what money can’t do.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" by Gbagbuo247: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2019
chii8:

What ever that may be, that's there business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rocks Makeup Free Face To Her Office (Photo) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.