Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (31852 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake" / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by tatacherie: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

u really don't know anything
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by chloride6: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harrymig1:
Biblically this is not right but what do I know

Biblically it is very right sef...

Dont even mention Bible...

Just waka and pass..
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by InvertedHammer: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.

/
I followed...until the account balance.

Boko Haram doesn't add a single kobo to my account. But if i hear that they have crossed River Niger, I will really give a fvck.

I guess it is not always about money. Is it?

/
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
wow!... # the very first sensible statement I'm reading from this dude...thumbs up!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by buharitill2023: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.
you have not answer the question.
at this jet age, can you allowed your 20yrs old daughter married a 60yrs old man and to be his 5th wife.

i don't really know what is wrong with idiotic pigs.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by ImohWilliams1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you are not Regina Daniel's parents and has never contributed a dime to her upbringing, you have no bleeping right to utter a word in protest to whatever the girl does with her life. Nonsense and criticism.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by buharitill2023: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

It is better a young girl from a poor family marries a 50yrs old man who will take care of her, take care of her family and also gives her a secured future in this financially difficult time than for the young girl to be jumping around sleeping with broke guys forming young and handsome, who have only prick to offer.

The so called young and handsome guys u all want Regina to be dating or be with will still cheat on her and still they won't take care of her financial problems and won't also marry her at the end of the day.

Before u criticize Regina Daniels, pls first criticize:

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
5.) Ooni of IFE's new wife
6.) Alaafin of Oyo's wives
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

And even US President Donald Trump's
wife too, nonsense people angry
just answer the question and move on,
can your daughter of 20yrs married 60yrs old man with fives?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Opiletool(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

It is better a young girl from a poor family marries a 50yrs old man who will take care of her, take care of her family and also gives her a secured future in this financially difficult time than for the young girl to be jumping around sleeping with broke guys forming young and handsome, who have only prick to offer.

The so called young and handsome guys u all want Regina to be dating or be with will still cheat on her and still they won't take care of her financial problems and won't also marry her at the end of the day.

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

And even US President Donald Trump's wife too, nonsense people angry

Mumu.
How old is Ooni and his wife? Besides, most of those men you mentioned were either divorcees or widowers, thereby making them single when they decided to remarry.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.
Exactly.People should leave them alone.She was not under a spell.Let her decide her path in life.She will bear every good and bad alone.None of our business.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by PETUK(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ra88:
The people supporting her will never allow any of their 19yrs old daughter to marry a 60 years old man oh.

But as long as her family are not complaining. Wetin concern me.

Not if he's as rich as this papa.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by jojothaiv(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Don't you think this thread is an augury of societal collapse?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Damadei(f): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

Abeg tell them oh! Over sabi full everywhere,she is an adult,and knows what she wants for her life.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Innov8ve1: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2019
This mofo has turned himself into a troll, smh
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by DCONE1(m): 1:35am On Apr 30, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

Don't forget her husband was once yound and broke too
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by schoolnews(m): 3:41am On Apr 30, 2019
I just hope everything turns out right for her and I wish her all the best.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by czaratwork: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2019
see how Nigerians are being distracted by wetin no consign them.

hold your politicians accountable, you will not.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by czaratwork: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Judges on another peoples matter but advocate on theirs
Opiletool:

Mumu.
How old is Ooni and his wife? Besides, most of those men you mentioned were either divorcees or widowers, thereby making them single when they decided to remarry.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Cityguy: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Speakdatruth:
I think Uche Maduagwu is jobless.

I think it's deceitful to say this girl Regina Daniels is 19years old

I also think it's a shame to all women or celebrity supporting her marriage to this man.

This is never love, neither is it finding happiness but finding moneybags.

To me it's just another way of survival, hustling.

You can't be too sure. Bank alerts are sure cure for a number of ailments. Money is love to some, money is happiness for most. Point is make it legit.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Cityguy: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
czaratwork:
see how Nigerians are being distracted by wetin no consign them.

hold your politicians accountable, you will not.
Na so oo. The amount of data, time and effort we have wasted on this girls matter don high. We dissipate so much on irrelevant things and leave those that matter untouched. Politricians have studied us and know what buttons activate our mumuness.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Cityguy: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
PETUK:

Not if he's as rich as this papa.
In fact, most will start dropping his names for favours all over town. No be we? Abeeegi
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Shugavee(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Radiant1020:
I'm still confused about Regina Daniels age
Is she 18, 19 or 22?
lol I know her, she’s 19, that’s her real age, I am very sure
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Shugavee(f): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
sweetrace:
Exactly why does anyone think their support or lack of support actually makes a difference in this case when you’re not a member of her family. Either 19 or 22, she is an adult who needs only the consent of her family. Marriage does not stop her from taking her education to the next level if she chooses too. Personally, I hate polygamy. But, to each his own.
yeah won’t chang anything but the world need to know we don’t support it , for the sake of the younger generation, Regina is already lost .
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by sweetrace(f): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shugavee:
yeah won’t chang anything but the world need to know we don’t support it , for the sake of the younger generation, Regina is already lost .

How is she lost please? She is an adult. She is married and not a baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.