Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA (22661 Views)

Buhari: Due Process Was Followed In The Appointment of Acting IG Of Police / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Jokerman(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
How does this news concern or benefit me??

Bastards
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Princedapace:
Naija tire me really!

Lol, the country weak me..

so you have confessed to giving up on zoogeria?!

let's not see you tomorrow fighting biafrans on nairaland again ooh!!!

some folks get tired of zoogeria and commit suicide. we, the great easterners, are done with nizooria and are gone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by eagleeye2: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2019
GavelSlam:
I don't need any post.
I'm way too blessed for all that.
if you don't need it, pee it on to 'wailers' like us.
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by ore16: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2019
ijustdey:

What do you expect the man to say . God will judge all our leader not only this present government .

https://punchng.com/due-process-was-followed-in-recruitment-of-abba-kyaris-daughter-nsia/

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by ore16: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2019
God will judge all our present and past leader for failure of this country ....
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by GavelSlam: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Did they tell you, she was the only one employed, you have serious inferiority complex.
Dont go and upgrade yourself and make yourself indispensable.

There was a guy trying to denigrate a Nairalander that made a First class in electrical and electronics engineering from ABU.

I'm sure in future he'll be hating on the same guy when recruited by NNPC or the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Did they tell you, she was the only one employed, you have serious inferiority complex.
Dont go and upgrade yourself and make yourself indispensable.
Who is this one quoting me. If you don't understand my comments you ask. Dont defend acts that are reprobate in the society. A dull person
is the one who is not cautious when replying a comment

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by aod1(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2019
And some mofos will be celebrating npower that only pays 30k. The job this girl just got is gonna fetch money in 100s of thousands. The level of inequality in Nigeria is just to much. There needs to be an uprising in this nation. Look at France with lesser degree of inequality, the yellow vest protesters have been on the street for more than 23 weeks and it is yielding results.
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Glamourboy140(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
mcquin:
G
Q
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by ShootThemAll(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Why not N - Power? N - Power beneficiaries where una dey o!!! Mumu people...
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Princedapace(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so you have confessed to giving up on zoogeria?!

let's not see you tomorrow fighting biafrans on nairaland again ooh!!!

some folks get tired of zoogeria and commit suicide. we, the great easterners, are done with nizooria and are gone!!!

lol
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by pavoda: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2019
You see the kind of strategic positions the children of these guys take up.. They are all over these key agencies an parastatals. Almost run like private business most of them, least publicized but with huge turnovers in funds.You won’t have an idea what the exact employment protocol,you just know you power no reach angry
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2019
jaxxy:
There nothing wrong in favouring ur people bt it must be legal. Pdp did a lot of favouring their own and worse so let’s be very objective bt balanced here cos we Nigerians a Naturally Hypocrites.

Why can't u leave PDP outta ur madness
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Why can't u leave PDP outta ur madness

Ideally we shud bt when most of the people speaking up against it now are Pdp supporters including my objective self so I need to clarify that position for Pdp all supporters/objective minds cos we are mostly hypocritical and it’s not taking us anywhere.

If we must go against Aisha Abba-Kyari which is good then we must be ready to do so when Pdp plays such moves in future also. Aslong as there’s no double standards I’m good.

Seems talking about Pdp on any perspective is a touchy subject for u.
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Who is this one quoting me. If you don't understand my comments you ask. Dont defend acts that are reprobate in the society. A dull person
is the one who is not cautious when replying a comment

work hard today, so that you can fix your people up there one day.

whatbwe should be concerned about, is if due process was followed, not throwing in assumptions into the equation.
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
GavelSlam:

There was a guy trying to denigrate a Nairalander that made a First class in electrical and electronics engineering from ABU.

I'm sure in future he'll be hating on the same guy when recruited by NNPC or the likes.

what people don't understand, is that on the path to success, a lot comes into play, including knowing someone, simple thing proove that due process was boycotted in her appointment.

The time most of this people use in complaining can be used in doing something productive.
I just corrected a military man who was abusing his office today, am a member of amnesty international, yet we dont rant online but try to reason things out, everybody that has typed trash here today, if i say lets meet at Alausa , so we can go to walter Carrington to make some noise and create awareness for this, how many of them will come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by ajebuter(f): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Two Southerners pitched against each to clean up after a northerner..

Up ' One Nigeria' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by maxzzo1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
See der life....playing Nigerians 10-10
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by 101Joy153: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gosh

&&$$££
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by omoiyalayi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na politicians supporters that supporting them with empty stomach that I blame

Some of them do not even know where the next meal for their children will come from not to talk of school fees

Politicians always take care of themselves and their children are not left out
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by Pelxmiye(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

what people don't understand, is that on the path to success, a lot comes into play, including knowing someone, simple thing proove that due process was boycotted in her appointment.

The time most of this people use in complaining can be used in doing something productive.
I just corrected a military man who was abusing his office today, am a member of amnesty international, yet we dont rant online but try to reason things out, everybody that has typed trash here today, if i say lets meet at Alausa , so we can go to walter Carrington to make some noise and create awareness for this, how many of them will come out.
I am definitely in support...here is no..08022168074...I would love to join your group...we need youths lending their voice than never before...
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by frankyychiji(f): 1:34am On May 01, 2019
SeunStats:
ti emi Abba Kyari ba ba Bubu soro, Baba Kiyari
Go and collect your Npower.
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by frankyychiji(f): 1:38am On May 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

I don't need any post.

I'm way too blessed for all that.
Lol. Hungry man grin
Re: Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA by iammo(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2019
GavelSlam:
PHD syndrome.

Pull him down syndrome.

Long time bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War / TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.