Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,889 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP (1191 Views)

Enugu East/isi-uzo Fed. Const: Tribunal Sacks Lp's Nnamchi, Returns Pdp's Nnaji / Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP by Gistok: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2019
A leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC, and former minority leader, Godswill Akpabio, reacted to the announcement of his intention to return to the Popular Democratic Party, the PDP.

Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom, announced last year that he would resign as minority leader in the Red Chamber and withdrew from the APC.

However, there have been speculations that the legislator is considering returning to the PDP.In response to the report, the legislator insisted that he was comfortable with the ruling party.

Addressing the nation, Akpabio also said that he held no bitterness or bitterness towards those who politically betrayed him.”People do not understand that life is full of ups and downs, life is not a straight line.”If it’s a straight line, it means you’re dead, even if you have a temporary setback, this should not make you breathe bitterness or hate anyone.

“I can not go back to the PDP, why do you listen to the rumors, why should I go back to the PDP when I am already well established in the PCA? “I am delighted that the president has won the elections throughout the country,” said Akpabio.

read more: https://gistok.ng/akpabio-talks-about-apc-dumping-and-returns-pdp/

Re: Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP by Abfinest007(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2019
no plus no minus u have been rendered useless politically
Re: Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP by UniQue84: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Politicians are human leopard that never changes its spot.

We sell quality cars at affordable prices.

Re: Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP by Jason007: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
oh, the light party didn't give him light. now he wants the darkness party. chameleon..
Re: Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP by Samuel1976: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
used and dumped

(1) (Reply)

Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics / Police Steals Ballot Box With People Shouting "Ole" (video) / Apc Wins Ajapkuta Federal Constituency Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.