Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,445 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:04 AM

Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle (16557 Views)

Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by Greatzeus(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
animal is not bribe a crime is killing pple anyhow not a crime. DAT wat our useless politician do is it not a crime. useless foool wats bad if I need sex and dey give me cos dey need my money? e get who no dey fucck. Hippocrates I sware I hate dis country
We get your point even though your English sucks
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by felaismyhero(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Offer those prostitutes jobs and pass judgement if they refuse to work. As i said, there are no jobs in the country neither is the environment enabling for businesses to thrive.
This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Thank you.
stop dignifying him with your response,he would likely be a muslim or a perfectionist who want others to be like them.we are different humans;with different skills;different perspectives;messi's skill is great on the roam with the ball,tessy's skill is great on the foam with the balls!

1 Like

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by tete7000(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
uche70:
If you are not doing what hé is saying then you shouldn't Be burdened by thé statement.there is a point in what hé is saying we give so much room for unGodly life in thé church.

Christianity is not Islam and there is no basis for comparison between the two. Christian God forces no one to do right, he leaves everyone to exercise his free will. Everyone will be judged based on what he does with his freewill as there can be no justice when people are judged based on action taken under duress. The Church is a place where sinners are welcome, and as much as the church will want everyone to conform to God's will, it has no power to force anyone to do God's bidding, such coercing leads only to hypocrisy. Christianity is not Islam, anyone not happy with Christian way of doing things and wish to convert to Islam is free. Coming here to type all those trash is a sign of someone who doesn't understand what faith he professes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by popsy2(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
felaismyhero:
stop dignifying him with your response,he would likely be a muslim or a perfectionist who want others to be like them.we are different humans;with different skills;different perspectives;messi's skill is great on the roam with the ball,tessy's skill is great on the foam with the balls!

Lol Messi and Tessy. grin
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by MorufuAtanda: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
If prostitution is a crime, our big ass Yoruba Girls are in trouble
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by lurvy: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
I clicked on this thread to actually see where it is stated that prostitution is a crime in Nigeria, as alluded by this high ranking police officer, but to my dismay...I only saw this police officer preaching that Prostitution is a sin, its spreading HIV, etc, Prostitutes don't pay tax....
Please who ever is close to this police officer should inform him that he would have done well by quoting the section of the Nigerian law where Prostitution is a crime.. so we can be informed... and not come here to preach about prostitution, especially to adults...
If he can't do that, then he should remain QUIET wherever he is... PERIOD!
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by millhouse: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thing about prostitution is that it obeys simple economics. There will be no market for prostitutes to sell if there are no buyers, yet our policemen didn't arrest a single buyer.

That is hypocrisy.
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by eki2000(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is how Shari'a law will start and spread all over Nigeria
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by Phoenix999: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Government should extend such to every parts of the country so sanity and morality can be restored. Are we surprised that majority of Nigerian prostitutes are Christians? Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women especially from southern Nigeria. Church choirs is an haven for prostitution as majority of female choirs are prostitutes hiding behind singing and dancing. They seduce pastors and choir masters with body hugged dresses and cleavages. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. Organizations like Muric ensures total compliant with decent dressing amongst Muslim women to avoid distractions and seductions unlike our useless pastors who look the other way when Christian women wear seductive clothes to churches. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern states. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane and moral society. Until our pastors support the use of head covers like hijab and unseductive veils among Christian women, prostitution will be on the rise. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad

Dude u are a fcking liar, U are a complete Afonja dog... However, I totally agree with your analogy.
U are correct in your clarion call for maintaining more sanity and conservation of our moral tenets. So-called Christians really need to do better in their dress culture et al.
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by Boyooosa(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
I love this....
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by 128Adaora180: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is well

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by neoeverest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Are you male/female?

If you are a man and you have ever given a girl money or gift for sex, then she is a prostitute

If you are a woman, and has collected money or gift from a man before, you are a prostitute.

No matter how you see it, as long as you have sex with a woman that is not your wife, then she is a prostitute and you as a man is patronizing them. Lets stop this self righteousness that is killing us in this country.
rockstar27:

i believed u have a family member who is doing it if not u wouldn't be talking like this
who u be happy if u heard that ur girlfriend or wife is not doing and she give u an excuse that because there is no job in the country that is why she is doing it, i believed u will be happy with the excuse?

1 Like

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by rumenase(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
millhouse:
Thing about prostitution is that it obeys simple economics. There will be no market for prostitutes to sell if there are no buyers, yet our policemen didn't arrest a single buyer.

That is hypocrisy.

just like it happened with the adulterous woman in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by goaldynboy: 7:31am On May 01, 2019
HIS STATEMENT OF THE LAW IS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!!

Prostitution is only a crime in Northern Nigeria because they are governed by PENAL CODE! But Prostitution is not a crime in Southern Nigeria, because we are governed by CRIMINAL CODE!

So he is 50% right to the extent that Abuja is part of Northern Nigeria!
Re: Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle by paparazzi1987(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2019
uche70:
How do you mean

If you no know ...you no fit know..but if you want know...at 7pm come to Obalende to know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest In Prison Over Assault On Policemen / Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) / Over 100 Graves Robbed In Benin For Voodoo Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.