Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio (16255 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / Defection Suit: I Didn’t Decamp From PDP, Akpabio Begs Court To Suspend Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by YoungAncient1: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
The only way he would be accepted back id if he publicly apologize to Always Ibomites and then perform a cleansing.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by oglalasioux(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
At least you have the honour of avoiding the shame that will follow because your quest will be rejected.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by abraham01emma01: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Evil, destroyer, political harlourt( prostitute, Ashawo) PDP need you no More.
Rejected politician.
Your shining star is already darkened.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by goldensmiles: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Even if u go back who u wan bench?
Jst respect yourself and remain whr u ar
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:
PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria patapata.

Out of 201 million Nigeria, they can only present a camerounian as their presidential candidate, all because of dollars he was sharing!

Assuming they fielded candidates in Fela, Sowore, Oby or Kingsley, people like us will have a little hard time on all we did during the last election....(100% support for our daddy!)

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!
dead but they're busy taking your territories and states with ease.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by HeyCorleone(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
Any Nigerian who condemned their marriage is either jealous or mad.

Women will be jealous cos many of them wish the man was theirs.

Men are jealous cos many of them wish to FUrCK Regina.

Some are ranting cos others are ranting.

THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS AND HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET MARRIED.

THESE ARE SAME NIGERIANS WHO HAIL OUR YOUNG GUYS THAT GETS MARRIED TO OLD OYIBO WOMEN FOR VISA... THERE ARE MANY SRUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Aren't you mad like this?

Ozwai
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by HeyCorleone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:

Out of 201 million Nigeria, they can only present a camerounian as their presidential candidate, all because of dollars he was sharing!

Assuming they fielded candidates in Fela, Sowore, Oby or Kingsley, people like us will have a little hard time on all we did during the last election....(100% support for our daddy!)

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!

Lol. Buried but won Bauchi, Oyo, and Imo, and other states.

Aren't you the one buried?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Frankbaro(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Akpabio talks before he thinks, hence he spills rubbish always. He said worse before he defected to APC.
"APC is a house boy party" and later he became a house boy.
Anyway he's irrelevant in the scheme of things after being rejected by his people.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by frankyychiji(f): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
he is not a looser but the wiser one that ever produced in southeast.
Everybody after Ore Ondo state is from SE. This is same you bragging about the free education Awo gave you the other day. Now it's obvious that free things are not always the best.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by bizhop01: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
Any Nigerian who condemned their marriage is either jealous or mad.

Women will be jealous cos many of them wish the man was theirs.

Men are jealous cos many of them wish to FUrCK Regina.

Some are ranting cos others are ranting.

THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS AND HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET MARRIED.

THESE ARE SAME NIGERIANS WHO HAIL OUR YOUNG GUYS THAT GETS MARRIED TO OLD OYIBO WOMEN FOR VISA... THERE ARE MANY SRUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
This is how mad start.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by kingcalors(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!
its better to support a normal Cameroonian normal brain than to support a dead cloned Sudanese whose waec certificate was also cloned. That is why nothing is working in Nigeria. Nigeria is as good as dead.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by kingcalors(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!
its better to support a normal Cameroonian brain than to support a dead cloned Sudanese brain whose waec certificate was also cloned. That is why nothing is working in Nigeria. Nigeria is as good as dead.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by meniyke: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Go stay for house naa. No be Naija politician you be? How the thing take concern us?
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by edibobo: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bros sorry...no room for you in PDP
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Dannyhajo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
without akpabio in PDP they claimed 3more States... this typically shows akpabio has been a mole in PDP before the devil pushed him to APC.....if I hear I want to come lasan
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Diaby108(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
we don't need traitor in our party.... akpadiot �
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by tuniski: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!
Lame
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by chinjo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who want a traitor back?
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
diablos:
Nobody wants a loser in PDP. Seeing that you've been demystified in APC, even the APC riggers and thieves don't want nothing to do with your bragging ass nomore.
PDP has since moved on without him

He is only trying to console himself!!!

Maybe he thinks a continuous repetition will change what has already been!
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Emotionss: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
I can't go back is different from I will not go back
If you know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.