Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Toke Makinwa Post About Bovi Wasn't A Serious One, See Her New Comment On His Po - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Post About Bovi Wasn't A Serious One, See Her New Comment On His Po (404 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Post About Bovi Wasn't A Serious One, See Her New Comment On His Po by musictori: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Earlier today, The Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa took to her official IG page to call out the Comedian Bovi for making a joke out of her "fake as*", that seemed like a beef between the two of them as she wrote this...

"Never done this before but there’s always a first.
Dear @officialbovi First off, i actually don’t even think you are funny, more like annoying. Making a joke about my ass was real cute but one thing my dear friend, my doctor is a Gee, he got it right the first time. Just so you know cos That’s the shit that pissed me the Bleep off!!!!! P.S,
You ain’t shit
Signed
TM".

But after Bovi dropped another post about his upcoming event "Bovi Man on Fire", she commented writing "Welldone friend"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/toke-makinwa-post-about-bovi-wasnt.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Post About Bovi Wasn't A Serious One, See Her New Comment On His Po by GISTBL0GGER: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Charged Over Internet Scam In Singapore / Naira Marley to be remanded in prison custody till May 30 / Video-Dino Melaye Blast Efcc Over Naira Marley Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.