Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,094 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 (31021 Views)

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] / Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 by MiddleSpot: 12:33pm On May 01, 2019
Fenmark:
There is noting wrong in giving a very good compensation for some one who restored your lost property 500 naira dash is an insult compared to what was found let us learn to be good to good people.

Tell them.
Re: Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 by endureson: 7:57pm On May 01, 2019
Princeofasia:
if i see 25k i will return it because 25k is useless to me. boy if na 500k, she go call , she go tire

U go just go jail for nothing. Unless no be U register.
Re: Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 by endureson: 8:01pm On May 01, 2019
Hola123:

Oga you don't need to call people names, base on your own opinion, you don't forget things in my car and expect me to bring it to your house and hindered my moves for the day, what if I got another request before I notice the item, will you ask me to cancel it, I can never take item to a rider, we either fix a meeting point that is convinent for me or you forget the item.

Check his post he insulted first.
Returning it is a choice and compensation is a choice too but in the TC you should not take a dime.
Re: Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 by endureson: 8:06pm On May 01, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

May thunder fire your stupid head there. What will he sign for that will make him make a trip for free?
why would she give her 500N after he must have abandoned his duty post and must have lost out on businesses just
to go meet your stupid friend? This is why poverty will never escape the blackman due to your never ending sadistic proclivities. The foolish gal disrespect his kindness by not being graceful enough to even pay her for the trip that he made to her..
Make Sango bend your neck there

Sango worshipper U try.
Re: Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2019
projet:

please tell me more about isoko ladies,I am interested in one and issues I have raised over and over to her which she vehemently disagreed you are just affirming my complaints are genuine.

Bros run oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother And Son Die In Road Crash In Taraba (Photos) / The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) / Passengers Die In A Fatal Accident In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.