Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone (710 Views)

Only Ten People In The World Can Afford This Smartphone And Dangote Isn't Among / This Smartphone Is Better Than The Tecno Spark 8... / This Smartphone Is A Cheaper And Better Alternative Of The Samsung Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone by callmebebe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
itel Mobile has unveiled the latest addition to her mid-range MAXPOWER series, itel P33. With this new launch, itel is further expanding her portfolio of long-lasting super battery smartphones.

The itel P33 is touted to be a significant upgrade on the itel P32 – one of 2018’s best battery devices. However, with each new generation of smartphones, you have to ask yourself the question, “ Should I make an upgrade?”. Old models aren’t always bad, and sometimes a technical upgrade between the devices doesn’t justify a reason to switch.

However, for this comparison, we will be looking at the new itel P33 to see what it offers compared to the previous model, itel P32. So why should you upgrade and which is better? Let’s take a look at the key differences;

What do I get with an itel P33 upgrade?
The itel P33 is a key breakthrough in itel’s MAXPOWER series, but it doesn’t differ a lot from the itel P32. Sure, it has a slightly better and bigger screen, new security features, UI, and an AI power master, but the core of the experience is the same as its predecessor- long-lasting battery.

itel P33 debuts with a 4000mAh battery with artificial intelligence (AI) power-saving technology that helps control its power consumption in many scenarios automatically without bothering its users. The brilliant battery performer has a total standby time of 80 hours on just a single charge! And the AI power master delivers top-notch battery optimization which keeps the device running long enough to keep you connected throughout a busy day.

Also, itel Mobile made great decisions to bump up the specs on the itel P33. It spots a larger storage configuration of 16GB ROM and an expandable slot of 32GB. Further, you get a more immersive screen with a 5.5″ HD+ IPS FullScreen and feel secure with super-fast biometric unlocking via your fingerprint or face (a new addition). Besides being trendy, reliable and affordable, itel P33 also dons a newly customized user interface 3.1 which is simple, unique, and easy to use.
What isn’t all that different?

The fact that itel Mobile makes trendy smartphone for everyone with cutting-edge technology and style at an astonishingly affordable price is one of the brand’s biggest strength. Asides its improved large battery, wider screen, larger storage, enhanced security feature, the itel P33, and P32 share the same mind-blowing specs.

So should I upgrade to an itel P33?

If you desire to experience a premium feel with extra features that are worth the cost of purchasing a mid-range phone with exceptional battery life, then yes, you should.

Re: Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone by opparadise: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Itel has filled my screen. Okay, I'm interested in the P33. How do I get it? Please list the features of both P32 and P33. I need the one with the 5000 mAh.
Re: Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone by Kingkun69(m): 2:17am On May 01, 2019
Poverty phone
Re: Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone by Alamu1111: 4:30am On May 01, 2019
R u serious

Re: Here's Why You Should Upgrade To This Smartphone by Flyingngel(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2019
I believe Nigerians are beginning to knw that this transsion people though they help in bringing down the price of android phones are not helping matter with their substandard phones now. They shld upgrade like others mobile phones manufacturer.
Pls i believe you shld leave Niaraland to the hinterland to do your marketing cos all Nairalanders now understand the difference between Itel and other low budget phones except those that don't visit phone section.

(1) (Reply)

*Sold* Virtual Reality Headset For Sale / How Do L Connect To My Own Wifi / Do You Know Your Phone Is Worth Changing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.