Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,042 members, 7,883,604 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

No Part Of Nigeria Will Suffer Neglect During My Time As President — Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Part Of Nigeria Will Suffer Neglect During My Time As President — Buhari (238 Views)

Boko Haram Congratulates Shettima As President Elect Instead Of Tinubu / Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / Ebuka You Will Suffer! - Chinyere Sandra Screams, Announced Cancelled Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Part Of Nigeria Will Suffer Neglect During My Time As President — Buhari by Gemid94(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday reiterated that no part of the country, regardless of its geographical location or political leaning, would suffer neglect during his administration.

Buhari disclosed this at the inauguration and handing over of Erosion/Flood Control and Road Improvement projects at the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa.

The President, who was represented by the Minister of Interior, retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazau, said that the project was one of the ecological intervention programmes approved for the first quarter of 2018.

Read more: https://www.newdawnngr.com/2019/04/30/no-part-of-nigeria-will-suffer-neglect-during-my-time-as-president-buhari/

Re: No Part Of Nigeria Will Suffer Neglect During My Time As President — Buhari by popsy2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol. One of those promises .
Re: No Part Of Nigeria Will Suffer Neglect During My Time As President — Buhari by luckyelems(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mr president remember what you said that more attention will be given to those that gave you 95%vote un like those that gave 5%vote.

You kept your word

(1) (Reply)

What Bello Says About Procrastination / MUST READ: See Full List Of The 11-count Charges Filed Against Naira Marley / Corrupt Politicians, Shady Public Office Holders Panic As Col. Hamid Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.