Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? (4774 Views)

Other Than Money, What Else Have You Gained From Your Current Job? / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 / What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2010
S@mi:

I'm learning & gaining from NL each day !!! LOVE YOU ALL kiss
damn man, dont get all mushy on me grin

@post,
from 2006, thru multiple id's, phone section to Autos, Politics to Romance etc, i'd say there are worser ways to waste time online grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by adagz01(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Gains on NL?, you just cant overemphasized it.seun you are the MAN!
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by kyrian1985(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2010
I learnt how 2 tolerate pepple,even wen dey are mad
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2010
Gained absolutely NOTHING from Nairaland grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ayowumie(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Communication and Entertainments
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by thiscounts(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2010
It was a new discovery of another planet to me, where we all wear masks, we do not know who is who.Could you imagine your boss is on naira land and many times u've insulted him and atimes given him advice that earned you that seat you are?Becareful of what u say next your wife might be monitoring your post!

I've learnt alot, and I wish you all the best in life.Cheers!
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

Current new
up to date info on almost everything
buy somethings through NLanders e.g laptop skin
new English words

BAD effect :
learnt to be rude
learnt insultive words
GOT insulted and sometimes laughed at
cos of my user name which i begged seun to change in a private mail but he ignored me
but then again
if you are from my own Part on NIGERIA, you would know its one of the coolest BLUE BLOOD NAMES

GOOD effects:
does not fail to take away my worries by making me laugh all the time
met some good friends on NL which am yet to meet physically but communicate well with them
e.g FBS, from chelsea thread, 'RANOSCKY THAT IS FORMING FINE BOY', Daduke, e.t.c
i learn from people's experience and try not to make the same mistakes.
AND LOTS MORE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis gurl, u know go kill me with laff !!! grin

Have i ever told u that im HANDSOME? undecided. . . . OK!

Can i have your email id if u don't mind?
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
thiscounts:

It was a new discovery of another planet to me, where we all wear masks, we do not know who is who.Could you imagine your boss is on naira land and many times u've insulted him and atimes given him advice that earned you that seat you are?Becareful of what u say next your wife might be monitoring your post!

I've learnt alot, and I wish you all the best in life.Cheers!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know so many peeps on here may not find your comment funny, but encouragin (of which it's also encouragin to me), buh on the other hand, the first two lines on post gat me laffin $$$$$ into my bank account !!! grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by OboBoco(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis gurl, u know go kill me with laff !!! grin

Have i ever told u that im HANDSOME? undecided. . . . OK!

Can i have your email id if u don't mind?

I never said you are handsome, i only said ''forming''
trying to form is different from being HANDSOME.
sorry i can't put my email for the whole NL
am a fine girl so imagine how many people will be competing to send me mail
i don't want my box to crash
send me your's you are a guy, the competition would not be much
so you got nothing to loose. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2010
^
Sorry ma,

Maybe i was high on 'RUM' when typin it. grin

Chat with me on this ID - 'Sayhello2Rano@yahoo.com'

Let's start from dia cos, a journey of a 1000 miles starts with a step !!! wink
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by sledge406: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

I never said you are handsome, i only said ''forming''
trying to form is different from being HANDSOME.
sorry i can't put my email for the whole NL
am a fine girl so imagine how many people will be competing to send me mail
i don't want my box to crash
send me your's you are a guy, the competition would not be much
so you got nothing to loose. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Seriously, you think highly of yourself and tis a very bad act. Why not do your thang and let other do the hype (No pun intended but tis a catchy read)

@Ranoscky. . .No let your smiles change shape oo cos I know say you dig d gyal but when you don get time to take with her, make you knack that yarns to her skull. And I wish you success in your journey beginning with first step. smiley wink
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by OboBoco(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
Sorry ma,

Maybe i was high on 'RUM' when typin it. grin

Chat with me on this ID - 'Sayhello2Rano@yahoo.com'

Let's start from dia cos, a journey of a 1000 miles starts with a step !!! wink

hey, i just sent you a mail now.
sledge406:

Seriously, you think highly of yourself and tis a very bad act. Why not do your thang and let other do the hype (No pun intended but tis a catchy read)

@Ranoscky. . .No let your smiles change shape oo cos I know say you dig d gyal but when you don get time to take with her, make you knack that yarns to her skull. And I wish you success in your journey beginning with first step. smiley wink

stay out of me and ranoscky's affair, you don't know the origin of it. grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
sledge406:

Thanx brov, i dey feel u! cool
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
BOCO

Ok, i'll check later.

You can stil add me on your yahoo messanger let's twerk it out!
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by alanbolo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
News and Information on things both left or right issues.
Closer to d motherland

make me realized that the tribalistic mindset of our people are still far civilization sad  sad  sad
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by UyiIredia(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
lots , lots more to come wink
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Tolulop001(f): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
good stuff smiley
lots of information and networking especially from the Career section
breaking news
general information
theres a mix of all types on Nigerians up in here

bad stuff sad
there is so much pent up hatred in the air
tribalism is so rife, and its always ready to rear its ugly head
nairaland is ADDICTIVE angry i dont comment much tho lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Dandabai(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
I learned a lot from NL. As business minded somebody, I learnt alot.
As a northerner, I also understand the high level of hatred to northerners displayed by brothers from the south.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by jacob05(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
Nairaland you too much. Found a place for my SIWES placement on nairaland. Learn good programming techniques on nairaland too much on nairaland
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by nigerfine: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
Nairaland is a summary of happenings in Niaja in particular and the world in general.It helps me save time from my busy schedule, I'm fucking crazy for this NL.
God bless Nigeria. God Bless Seun and et al. God bless NAIRALAND
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by sledge406: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

stay out of me and ranoscky's affair, you don't know the origin of it. grin grin grin
Just becos someone doesn't comment all the time doesn't mean they don't read. See as e dey sweet you to call am affair.
Anyway I already made my point.

@Ranoscky. . .Nuff hailins
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by idifu(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2010
nothing yetsad
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by ikmba(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
i bought my nokia E51 on this site n really enjoying it
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by denony(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ OBO BOCO, is that your pix ?
    make fine gurl come meet handsome guy
    we go gel wella  grin
how u see am?
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 5:05am On Sep 24, 2010
I have gained interesting conversations and wonderful fights grin. There's lots of mud slinggin' on this site.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by thirdeye(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have met a lot of clients through Nairaland.
Gain very useful business network.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by NAJALYN: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nairaland is the best. I Congratulate Seun and his Moderators for a job well done. The rules and regulations put in place to curb the excesses of members is good, for an Organization without rules and regulations is a mad house. There is no boring moment in Nairaland. One can spend a whole day in Nairaland looking at one topic after the other, except that the bottomless pit referred to as the stomach will always remind one to go fill it up from time to time. One gets up-to-date news in Nairaland. Job seekers have plenty to sellect from, so many business ideas, there are topics on health, food, the list is endless. Then we benefit immensely too from the debates. So much is learnt that would help guide against others mistakes and help us think in the right direction. Although some opined that abusive language is used, really its all part of the fun. Let all take note that we are one Big Family in Nairaland and live as such. It will definetly pay off. Long Live Seun, Long Live Our Wonderful Moderators, Long Live Nairaland, Long Live Nairalanders, Long Live Nigeria. NAJALYN
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by NAJALYN: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nairaland is the best. I Congratulate Seun and his Moderators for a job well done. The rules and regulations put in place to curb the excesses of members is good, for an Organization without rules and regulations is a mad house. There is no boring moment in Nairaland. One can spend a whole day in Nairaland looking at one topic after the other, except that the bottomless pit referred to as the stomach will always remind one to go fill it up from time to time. One gets up-to-date news in Nairaland. Job seekers have plenty to sellect from, so many business ideas, there are topics on health, food, the list is endless. Then we benefit immensely too from the debates. So much is learnt that would help guide against others mistakes and help us think in the right direction. Although some opined that abusive language is used, really its all part of the fun. Let all take note that we are one Big Family in Nairaland and live as such. It will definetly pay off. Long Live Seun, Long Live Our Wonderful Moderators, Long Live Nairaland, Long Live Nairalanders, Long Live Nigeria. NAJALYN
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by NAJALYN: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nairaland is the best. I Congratulate Seun and his Moderators for a job well done. The rules and regulations put in place to curb the excesses of members is good, for an Organization without rules and regulations is a mad house; all dancing in different directions. There is no boring moment in Nairaland. One can spend a whole day in Nairaland looking at one topic after the other, except that the bottomless pit referred to as the stomach will always remind one to go fill it up from time to time. One gets up-to-date news in Nairaland. Job seekers have plenty to sellect from, so many business ideas, there are topics on health, food, the list is endless. Then we benefit immensely too from the debates. So much is learnt that would help guide against others mistakes and help us think in the right direction. Although some opined that abusive language is used, really its all part of the fun. Let all take note that we are one Big Family in Nairaland and live as such. It will definetly pay off. Long Live Seun, Long Live Our Wonderful Moderators, Long Live Nairaland, Long Live Nairalanders, Long Live Nigeria. NAJALYN
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by NAJALYN: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nairaland is the best. I Congratulate Seun and his Moderators for a job well done. The rules and regulations put in place to curb the excesses of members is good, for an Organization without rules and regulations is a mad house; all dancing in different directions. There is no boring moment in Nairaland. One can spend a whole day in Nairaland looking at one topic after the other, except that the bottomless pit referred to as the stomach will always remind one to go fill it up from time to time. One gets up-to-date news in Nairaland. Job seekers have plenty to sellect from, so many business ideas, there are topics on health, food, the list is endless. Then we benefit immensely too from the debates. So much is learnt that would help guide against others mistakes and help us think in the right direction. Although some opined that abusive language is used, really its all part of the fun. Let all take note that we are one Big Family in Nairaland and live as such. It will definetly pay off. Long Live Seun, Long Live Our Wonderful Moderators, Long Live Nairaland, Long Live Nairalanders, Long Live Nigeria. NAJALYN
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by NAJALYN: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by 1102(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^
This one na HEAVY SPAM ooh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football / What is Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.