Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,659 members, 7,975,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (69158 Views)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by GreatResearcher: 8:52am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
Chai... In all ramifications Nigeria is a zoo
I cnt beliv u beliv dis poo
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Decolonel(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
This one really my NAGIVA, CONJI NA FCVKERMOTHER
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
destinie2019:

We will be watching to see your future. Beast!

Idiot, u must be a product of hoelism
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 8:53am On May 01, 2019
And so what? They are h0es.this bltches aren't loyal
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These ladies are human too, I consider what they went through as an inhumane treatment.

If these policemen can be sleeping with these girls just to release them, it simply tells us as Nigerians how justice is manipulated and the common man can be deprived of it at the sight of cash and kind.
Na today. If the authorities twist the while episode to you so as to attract sympathy, you will see that there is no fear of God in the police
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by bigdot1759(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2019
NPF just break another RECORD
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Decolonel(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These ladies are human too, I consider what they went through as an inhumane treatment.

If these policemen can be sleeping with these girls just to release them, it simply tells us as Nigerians how justice is manipulated and the common man can be deprived of it at the sight of cash and kind.

U deserve a cold bottle Baileys
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by ishawlar: 8:55am On May 01, 2019
Oga all na self defence. If u go buy shoe no be nylon u go take test am. All nylon na rain coast
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Opiosko: 8:56am On May 01, 2019
eliok:
They will pay. They need HIV/aids
Meanwhile
I write articles fast for blog

Contact
Metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Dude who will hire you to write an article after seeing this your comment?

Coman buy grammarly premium for #10k a year to improve your writing.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2019
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Polic is your Fyend
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nigerdailytimes: 8:57am On May 01, 2019
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:57am On May 01, 2019
The perpetrators should be brought to book..
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Spatta: 8:58am On May 01, 2019
I guarantee you she is right about the Nigerian police, these guys in the police are brutal criminals. Nigeria need to rise up against these criminals who have been embolden by the lack of leadership in our society
You cannot imagine what they do when eyes are not watching
They are criminals
This is a fact
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by lastempero: 8:59am On May 01, 2019
Naija make dem no dey broadcast news from naija abeg.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by olajide8(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
See why when you see a police officer and you see a snake, and you are given an opportunity to run away from one of them - run away from the police - na Dem go shoot people for wearing tattoos, harrass people/students for using phones good phones, na Dem dey burst brothels, now they are drilling bore hole with pure water satchet- na HIV/AIDS go kee them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by shortgun(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
How can say her vagina is not safe
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by backnbeta(f): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
My heart breaks, tears run down my eyes each time I read stuff like this. It's worse because I can't help the victims cry

cardoctor:
Sad
Very sad
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by tintingz(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
That's gonna be painful and create sores and injuries.

This is wickedness.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
E no go sweet nah. Them for run go buy condoms from Aboki or make them allow the gurls suck them till them release. embarassed
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by SarkinYarki: 9:03am On May 01, 2019
By the time Buhari is done with Nigerians Nigeria will be back at the stone age
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by chidooh1: 9:04am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
And so what? They are hoes and should be treated as such.
why not read and go without commenting
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by flokii: 9:06am On May 01, 2019
Pure water sachets ke? even condoms sef get as e be..

So Police can't buy condoms despite increase in their salary.. Too bad
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Awesomefred32(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Resources Every where
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Awesomefred32(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Resources Every where
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by chizpim(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
And so what? They are hoes and should be treated as such.
you are a criminal and you should be arrested by Sars.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2019
cardoctor:
Sad
The girls are professional fuckers, you know?
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by noble2faith(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Despite my current state of being unemployed, police is the last job I will do. I just hate those guys like kilode!
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Chuksmonika(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
Chai... In all ramifications Nigeria is a zoo
and a hopeless one at that!
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by oldtime(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2019
We shouted Vote Sowore, Nigerian were saying He has no experience, A man so full of ideas and a great Passion among the youths, ready to stake his life for us all who have become cowards by long brutal oppression by the old gaurds
Nigerian couldn't stand up for Sowore
Buhari have not started, see the level of hardship, injustices
We are watching from abroad,
Una go hear pepper
This time, Nigeria will have it so bad.
We are tired of sending money and reading rubbish
We knew this when we presented a Bold Sowore

Those Living abroad ran away from the useless country
where Leadership is left in the hands of illiterates
This guys have come for the Jugular
Nigerian get ready
Police oppression has just begun
see them killing every day and every where abusing the right of citizens
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Tharaja(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Too much love for pvssay
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On May 01, 2019
Daeylar:
It's really disgusting reading stories of policemen brazenly arresting women just to rape them and the excuse is that they are prostitutes which is supposed to make their arrest and rape ok.
And these are the animals women are supposed to report rape cases to.

Animals that are looking for how to rape women themselves.

Can't these policemen be killed? The misogyny in the Nigerian society is disgusting.

There is no misogyny in this story, just misuse of power and authority. That's why SARS would arrest innocent guys and kill/arrest them etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.