Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady (20940 Views)

Kwara Fraudster Swapped Old Man’s ATM Card, Withdraws ₦‎1.8 Million / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by dalass(f): 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
Shocking shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by KelB(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
It's a normal phenomenon. They have been swapping people's destinies too. Someone that's supposed to be a senator they will swap his destiny to Ojuelegba conductor. angry

Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
In the future When it is found out that the the child's DNA did not sync with the father they will say the mother has been sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by GbeduTicket(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
It's a normal phenomenon. They have been swapping people's destinies too. Someone that's supposed to be a senator they will swap his destiny to Ojuelegba conductor. angry

Bro you no get joy at all
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
Things dey happen sha.

I swear no mater the condition I am after giving birth, that nurse go receive bite and clawing like say Na tiger fight her.

1 Like

Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by darlenese(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
undecided
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
Is it not better a relative watches while they bathe the baby? Tomorrow now DNA will prove otherwise and all fingers will point on her cheating.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
So if you give birth to 12 children which I am sure you will. Your mum will always be there by your side right? grin

shocked shocked yes 12 kids in the USA not Nigeria grin grin
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by nicepoker101(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

shocked shocked yes 12 kids in the USA not Nigeria grin grin
hmmmm should I say more power to your elbow. Or where should I channel the power to grin
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
hmmmm should I say more power to your elbow. Or where should I channel the power to grin

Abeg, 4 is ok in USA cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by Ozkar: 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
mctfopt:
A lot of things to beware of in Nigeria.

Beware of kids with written note asking to be taken to an address for they may be kidnapper's accomplices.

Beware of MC's announcement during festivity to move cars as announcements may be sponsored by armed robbers waiting for you to come and repark your car so that they'd rob you of your car.

Beware of people dressed as NEPA officials or immunization agents coming your doorstep as they may be robbers/kidnappers or both.

Beware of coming out at night to check why your generator turned off or why your tap is open or it may be a bait by robbers to lure you out to rob you.

Beware of cars filled with only guys as it may be a "one chance" bus

Beware of persons with a comb in a keke or public transport as it may be a disguise for a knife.

Now, we are told to beware too of nurses in a maternity or hospital during birth as they may swap our child(ren)

Damn. Why are we like this
Question of the year! Please when you find the answer, kindly mention me. E don tey wey me sef dey wonder.
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by tunize(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
hehehehehehe ur mouth nor good.
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by tunize(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2019
Na woooo can't dis self be anoda reason why some men are not fathers of their childern thereby accusing the wife of cheating...* some things needs to be put into consideration too* jst imagine this as case study after 18yrs.
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2019
I am my wife birthing partner. Was in there in the delivery room and saw every every... From when the guys head came to the entire body... Didn't take my eyes off him.
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by Octopusssy(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2019
In future, the poor woman will be subjected to humiliation when a DNA is conducted on the child and it doesn't belong to the man.
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by megareal: 5:52pm On May 01, 2019
Happened to my cousin. Name God help am.

The nature of man is wicked
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by Grace001: 6:19pm On May 01, 2019
B
Re: How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady by misterjosh(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2019
SageMK:
If you discover you are not the biological father of your supposed child, ask your wife to also do DNA, she might also not be the mother. But this shìt is simply sickening.
Well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Whatsapp Group Members Over Fake News / Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Pic: 19yr Old Girl Got Her Breast Removed & Killed By B.F & Dumped In Pit Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.